WooBin

I clenched my hands tightly as Ming walked away. I smashed them against the kitchen counter after he did. I expected that answer but I really didn't want anything to happen to him.

The next morning, Ming's parents came out with an envelope. P Fuu came down. Ming's dad hesitantly handed over the acquisition of the medical firm. Ming stood by his parents side, his eyes firmly on me. P Fuu opened the envelope and then roared!

"How dare you try to cheat me?! Don't you care for your son's life?" We all looked at P Fuu, flabbergasted at the empty envelope. P Fuu looked at me and before I could react, Ming ran over only to brandish a knife at P Fuu's neck!

"What the fuck are you doing? Let him go. Just hand the documents over and everything will be fine."

I muttered lowly at Ming who just looked at me with a steely eye.

"Pa, Ma, grab that envelope behind you on the couch and go. Now!"

His parents hesitated but Ming yelled again. They quickly followed his instructions and left. No one moved an inch because of the knife to P Fuu's neck.

There was a eerie silence for a while. Finally, Ming let go of the knife, dropping it and raising his hands in surrender. P Fuu clenched his fists angrily and grabbed the knife, lunging towards Ming.

But he never saw it happen as a ringing shot flew out. Ming looked up in shock to realize that I had shot P Fuu in his knees.

"Woo.."

"Fucking leave now Ming! Don't make me repeat myself twice!"

Ming didn't need a 2nd time to be told. He scampered off but turned to look at me a final time before he left. I just shot him a soft smile as he left.

[Meanwhile.... Ming's POV]

I met my parents at the nearest train station where the taxi stand was. I had switched out the documents last night. I was determined to make sure that my father didn't have to sell the firm that he had so painfully worked hard for. And if my cards had been played right, the cops should be at my place now. But I could only pray that Woo was ok.

Months passed, the case between P Fuu and my father dragged but finally it was resolved and P Fuu was arrested. The funny thing, Woo never appeared in the papers at all. It was like he was a ghost.
I had taken a break from school and finally went back about 2 months later.

Months passed, I settled into a routine. My parents took on increased security and were determined to make sure I was safe too. So against my better will, I was assigned a new body guard. I sighed as I went home after school to meet the new guard.

My eyes opened wide as I saw Woo standing there, my parents grinning wildly behind him. I ran up to him as he grabbed me in a hug.

"Hey.."

I looked at him, my eyes teary.

"I'm back. This time as your guard. Will you accept me, for a life time?"

I nodded my head as I grabbed him back in a hug, finally at peace with myself and him. We were finally back, my fave assassin was back with me.

With this, this long dragged out story finally comes to an end! Ty for all of your patience and I hope everyone will continue reading my stories:)

Take care, till #lovewinsall