𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

The following day, Y/n was supposed to talk to both of the Castillo sisters. Travis had practice, so he said he would message her when he had time to talk. She walked towards the front lawn, where Giselle said she would be. She saw the dark haired girl siting at one of the picnic tables, so she sat across from her.

"Oh, hi Y/n! Thank you so much for helping me, Angie should be here soon, so," Giselle explained.

"Alright, good to know. So. Who's your poison?"

She sighed. "Julien."

"Figures. He's one of the most sought after boys here. You're a cheerleader, right?"

"That I am!"

"And he's a sporty person, so, there's that you have in common with him. Now, and I say this a lot, he's the type of guy that likes bold people. What you want to do is..." Y/n trailed off, noticing that Honor's friends, Talia and Emma, were following Michael. Almost tailing him. Giselle happened to look in the same direction, raising an eyebrow, turning back to Y/n.

"Are you staring at Michael Dipnicky?"

"Technically yes, but it's because he's being followed," Y/n said, pointing to the two stalkers.

"Holy cow, he is being followed. What do we do?"

"We leave it. Not my problem. Sorry, back on topic. Just... be confident in yourself. Dress how you want, talk confidently, and take risks. That will at least get his attention. After he starts to acknowledge you, tell me and I'll help you more, okay?"

"Okay, got it. Thanks Y/n. And here comes Angie. I'll let you know how it goes."

"I look forward to hearing about it. Bye Giselle."

"Bye!" She was instantly replaced by Angie, who looked desperate and who looked very distraught, which was not how she usually looked or acted.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, relax."

"No! I will not relax! I need answers!" Angie exclaimed.

Y/n slightly rolled her eyes. "Who is it?"

"Dean. You know him."

"Oh, you mean the Dean that always stares at you like you are the best thing in the world and who is looking at you right now with one of those 'she's the most amazing person ever.'"

"He's WHAT?!" Angie spun around in her seat, meeting his gaze. He looked embarrassed and tilted his head towards the ground.

"He really likes you. My suggestion, go up to him and kiss him. Just do it. Trust me."

Angie nodded, a little uncertain, but walked over to him and started talking to him. There was a good foot different in their height, but it just made it that much better. In the middle of Angie's sentence, he grabbed her face and gave her a deep kiss.

"Told ya," Y/n said so only she could hear. As she watched Angie hug him as he kissed her head and held her as if she was the most precious thing in the world. It made her smile, and she realized that she was happy doing what she did, she enjoyed making people smile.

As she watched that interaction, she decided they didn't need any more watchful eyes, so she hurried in the direction that she saw Michael, Talia, and Emma go. At her quick pace, she soon found them, but kept her distance so as not to startle them and alert them of her presence. She was close enough to hear them, but not close enough to seem like they were being tailed.

"Ew, this place is so cringey."

"Yeah, I can't believe he lives here."

"If we're kidnapped or murdered, they'll know where we were last based on that cell tower," Emma said. Talia gave her a look. "It was on a 'True Crime' podcast."