𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

It was finally Y/n's birthday. Part of her was excited, but the other part was dreading it. She sat up in bed, seeing a box on her desk. With her eyebrows furrowed, she stood up and walked over to it. On top of the box was a note, so she lifted it up and read it.

Good morning, Sunflower! Happy birthday! Open this box before you do anything else, then at the bottom is another note, telling you what to do next. I can't wait to see you. Love, Michael <3

With a smile, Y/n opened the box and pulled out blue tissue paper to find a folded up dress as it's contents. It was a lighter red-orange with white patterns and a black collar. She recognized it instantly as a replica of one that Jenna Coleman wore in Doctor Who. She grinned and pulled the frock out and held it in front of her.

 She grinned and pulled the frock out and held it in front of her

(For those that don't know what I mean)

She quickly changed and looked at herself in the mirror, grinning and spinning around. She worked on her hair and got a style she thought looked good. Once she felt happy with her appearance, she went back over to the box and picked up a second note at the bottom.

An amazing dress, for an amazing girl. There should be a car pulling up in front of your house. Get inside, and I'll see you soon, beautiful.

Following his instruction, she walked out of her house and sure enough, there was a car ready for her. She climbed in, and the driver said nothing. The car started down the road, and Y/n watched scenery pass by the window. The car turned down an unfamiliar street, and she perked up, confused. Her confusion melted away as she recognized the bank of a small creek on the outskirts of town. The driver stopped, and she stepped out, thanking the driver and looked around after she shut the door.

"Hello?" she asked, looking around the trees and bushes. There was nothing she could hear besides the running water of the creek and birds chirping in the tall branches. She started to feel discouraged, maybe he was toying with her.

"Gorgeous dress, Sunflower."

Y/n spun around and saw Michael standing against a tree, wearing a tweed jacket. "So Eleven and Clara today?"

Michael shrugged lightly. "Why not?" He walked over to her and grabbed her hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing her knuckle, like he usually did. "Happy birthday, Y/n/n."

Y/n smiled widely, hugging him tightly. "Thank you."

"Oh, but wait, I have stuff planned," Michael told her.

"You have more planned? You don't have to," she told him while he grabbed her hand and led her down the path. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Gee, so informative," she laughed. He just smiled and continued to lead her down the path, and soon, in a small gazebo, sat a picnic blanket, a basket, a radio, and another box decorated the area. Michael led her over and they both sat down. Michael handed her the box and leaned on his side, looking at her with admiration and complete awe.