tbp! billy×f! reader

Im.bad at writing to please use this to modern day. And yall are around 15-16 years old
Word count : 892

I'm sitting on my porch waiting for the newspaper to arrive for my dad, he always asks for me to go wait and get it but personally I don't mind I like to see the paper boy
, Billy.

I've always thought he was cute we have mini conversation before he leaves. He arrived with the paper and
Came up to me.

"Hey y/n how are you today" he says smiling to me. He handed me the paper
"I'm good thank you for asking billy how are you" I ask while smiling.

"I'm good doing even better now that I'm talking to you" I start to go red, he smiles at me.

"Gross stop flirting" someone says while walking towards us. It was Gwen my bestfriend. "Oh hi gwen" I say Billy waves to her, "well I have to get going and deliver these papers, see you later?" He says walking backwards to his bike.

I nodded and smiled, he left along with his dog. "Billy and y/n kissing in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Gwen says while laughing at me. "Oh shut up gwen" I say while walking to my door with her following.

"Here daddy" I gave him the newspaper. "Thanks sweetheart, hey gwen how are you" he says smiling to gwen. "I'm good sir, thanks for asking" she smiled at him then walked to my room.

"So how's your brother? Is he still getting bullied?" I asked her.
"He's doing alright Robin has his back"
She said, I nodded. "Soooo you and Billy? Are yall a thing?" She asked while smirking. "Gwen omg, well I guess we're close never took anything to the next step so still friends." I tell her in a bit of a sad mood "I really like him and I think he knows that but I don't want to make the first move between us.

She sighed to me "I'm sure he will make a move plus didn't he say he will see you later? Maybe like a date?" She said.
"Well I don't know so I can't tell you" I said to her, "Y/N SOMEONES ON THE PHONE FOR YOU" I hear my dad yell I looked at gwen and got up and grabbed the phone by my bed, "hello?" "Hey y/n it's me billy!" Billy said. I looked at gwen and mouthed 'it's billy' she mouthed back to tell her what he says "Oh hey billy what's up"

"So I said I'll see you later and I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the cafe later today say about 4:30?"
"Sure sure I would love to I see you there" "Okay wear something nice it's a date" he said then hung up. I feel my cheeks heat up. I put the phone down and look at gwen, "soo what did he say"
"He asked me out" I say to her excited
"Omg really well we have to find you an outfit for later right?" I laughed at her and nodded we started getting me ready since it was already 1 and I take a bit to get ready.

After a while I'm finally ready

(I'm using wonyoung cause why not

If you don't like the out feel free to wear what ever comes to mind!)

"You look gorgeous y/n I love the fit"
I smile to her and thank her "Well it's about to be 4 so imma head out tell me how the date goes" she winks and I laughed at her. I finished up and started to head out, my dad already left for work so he wasn't home. I locked the door and left. I'm  walking to the cafe really happy.

I arrived and I looked for billy, I saw him sitting looking at his phone. I walked to him and sat down he look up and he was amazed. "Wow y/n you look gorgeous"  I blushed "thank you billy I think you look handsome yourself"
"Well let's go ahead and order" he says
We eat and talk about our lives.

Mini time skip

After we were done we both walked to his car and we drove to the park.
We walked to a bench, the sun was setting, I love looking at sunsets they are always so pretty so I took a picture

[ I actually took this picture at Disney world!]

Billy's pov
I looked at y/n while she was admiring the sunset. She's so pretty and perfect I love hanging with her. Maybe I should ask her to be my girlfriend. "Hey y/n?"
I said. She looked at me with her beautiful E/C eyes. "Yes billy?" She said
"You know you're really pretty and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend cause I really like..no love you and I want us to be together" I blurred out looking down waiting for an answer. I feel her pull my chin up to look at her and she pulled me into a kiss. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend I'd love to" she said smiling to me.

We are now official.

AH DO YALL LIKE THIS I worked hard