TBP!Griffin × GN! reader

MODERN DAY OFCC!

Word count: 402

You were playing truth or dare with a bunch of people your didn't know half only a few one including Vance, you've always liked vance he was really hot and his personality just made you so happy even though he was mean.

1st person pov
"Truth or dare vance" a girl asked him not gonna lie she was really pretty so you were immediately intimidated by her. "Hm dare!" He said you looked at your shoes but you felt his gaze on you.

"Hmmm you have to kiss me for 30 seconds!" The girl said really excitedly. Vance smiled and pointed to his lap for the girl to sit. You look up to look at the girl again. Is he actually gonna go through with it..?

He slowly leans in and kisses her cheek, it felt like it was 10 minutes instead of 30 seconds. His eyes are closed and everyone is cheering for them I hated every moment of this
I try and stay calm while watching, it felt weird to watch though.

After they break the kiss she stays in his lap. "Y/n truth or dare" a male voice said to me I looked over to see who the voice came from. It was griffin, he was really handsome a beautiful guy. "Dare!" You say confidently "show me your last draft" he says.

You nodded and grabbed your phone.
You looked though knowing damn well what you were going to show him [it was a video of you being like hot/cute idk it's something] you got up and sat next to him.

3rd person pov

Your body's touch, you show him the video of you doing a trend in a cute/hot outfit [pick between them idk] making sure the volume is fully up.

His eyes went wide, everyone looked at the 2 of yall blushing. After the video ends he looks at you head to toe [pls look at this in a cute way pls!] You smiled at him

You look back at the group to see a lot of guys staring at you interested. You scanned the males faces and found a pair of similar eyes, it was vances he was mad

But you could careless you have eyes on griffin now he would definitely be better then vance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! THIS WAS MADE QUICK SO SORRY FOR ERRORS!