TBP!robin×F! reader

Im bad at writing to please use this to modern day. And yall are around 17-20 years old

Word count : 862
I just arrived at my job. I work at a really fancy restaurant where only the wealthy go to.
.
.

I'm 5 hours in my shift its around 8pm and only a few hours to go, its literally so busy but I need to do my job.. I just finished serving this elderly couple they are the sweetest people ever.

I came up to my register to go ahead and get the receipt for the elderly couple until 3 men came in. The whole restaurant became silent. My coworker came next to me " y/n did you know those are the richest people?" She said I looked at her confused. "Wait really?" I said my back leaning on the counter. "Yea the one in the black suit is the richest out of the 3 of them" she then said. I nodded, I looked back at the men to see that the black suit guy was staring at me already he had a smirk on his face. My Manger came up to us and started to talk "Okay imma go ahead and serve them then imma head out alright?" She said while looking at us. We both nodded and watch her walk up to them. I turn back around to get the receipt for the couple. I walked by the men to go to the couple. "Here you go sorry for me taking a little bit but here you are" I smiled at then and gave them their receipt. "Oh its no problem sweetie thanks for making our day great" the elderly lady said to me while holding my hand, I thanked her again and left I came back to the counter when my Manger came up to me.

"Oh hey back already?" I say to her.
"Yup, hey listen the reason I'm back early is cause the man in the black suit wants you to serve them not me, they made that very clear." She said to me.
I looked at her confused again. "Really?" I ask. She nodded "welp then I can go home finally good luck" she patted my back then left. My coworker was beside me listening, she shrugs her shoulders and laughed. I grab my notepad and head over to the men.
"Hello guys my name is y/n and I'll be serving you tonight" I smiled to them.
"Can I get yall started with anything? I'll start with you sir anything for you" I ask the man in the black suit. "Oh please call me Robin" he said smiling to me. I smiled back "Alright si- Robin what can I get for you" I said, after a minute they all ordered. I went back to the chefs and gave then the orders.
I headed to the drink area and grabbed them, then headed back to Robin's table. "Here are those drinks for yall"
I placed the drinks on the table, then left after leaving I felt his eyes on my again.

Mini mini time skip.

Their food was ready. I grabbed my tray and placed all the food on there and headed to the table. "Okay here's the food, the steak for you si- Vance sorry,
And this for finney, and the last for Robin" I placed all them down and left once again. I went back to my counter and started to talk to my coworker again, "I think he thinks your attractive, by the way he keeps looking at u" she laughed "no I don't think so" I laughed in her face. "What ever you say anyway you should go check on them" she said to me. I nodded and walked over to them. "Hey how is everything?" I looked at everything as I talked, they all said everything was good, great to know, I thought to myself walking off.

I head back to the register to go ahead and get their receipt 2, one for us and one for them, I waited by my coworker for a bit until I had to go back to the table.

Robin's pov

I was talking to the boys about how cute I thought our waitress was. "Man she's cute I honestly might give her my number and just let the future happen"
I said they both laughed. Y/n came back with our receipt. "Here you go sign this one and that one, the second is going to be for us " she points at the receipt and smiled, walked off again. "I called the limo already go and wait there for me alright" I said they nodded and walked off. I signed both of them and tipped a large amount to y/n and wrote my number down for her. I waited for her then gave it to her. "Omg thank you so much" She said, she looked down at the receipt and blushed. She thanked me again and walked back to her counter.
Gosh she's so pretty, I thought to myself and walked out.

The end hope you like it kinda rushed at the end.