TBP! Robin × GN! reader

YK THE DRILL UP TO MODERN DAY OFC

Word count: 880

I've always hated Robin he's the absolute worst, he's such a try hard and I hate it. After vance hopper went missing me and Robin both became the school's toughest people, but we both don't like sharing so we've both been battling for the title for ourselves.

Today we have a school trip we were supposed to go out of town, someone donated for it so no one had to pay for it so free trip I guess. We all went on and got there.

Mini time skip cause I have no idea what to write sorry.

We've arrived at the hotel and we're getting told our room number and our roommates. I was talking to my best friend while we waited. I felt a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. "Hey I'm going to head to the bathroom can you tell the teacher?" I told the girl. She nodded and I walked off.

After a few minutes I finally got out.
"Y/n here your room number is 155 okay?" The teacher told me, I nodded at the woman and walked off to find the room. I found it after a few minutes.
I opened and gasped. Looking back at the only person I hate with an angry look. Robin.

"What the hell I have to share with you, I can't believe this" I said to the male.
"I'm not so fond of this either, so shut the hell up" Robin spat back at me while he laid down eyes closed.

"What happened to there being to beds" I said looking around the bed trying to keep my cool. "There's only one, oops" Robin smirked and laughed. "There's absolutely no way I'm sharing with you absolutely not" I said about to lose my shit. "No one said you had to love" he said as he got up and pushed pass me to the bathroom.

Mini time skip.

The whole class was out today it was very exhausting. Robin and his friends were being extremely annoying and bothering alot of people, being a jerk. I guess he really wanted that title. I hate him so much.

(Back at the hotel)

After a long day we both made it back to our room both exhausted.
All I need is so rest gosh I'm so excited.
I'm so tired to argue with him.
I laid down and Robin laid beside me.
I tried to roll him over so I can spread out. After many attempts he wouldn't budge, I started getting annoyed.

He was spread all out taking up all the space. Omg I can't take this anymore.
He looked like a starfish snoring so loud. I tried again but soon ended up giving up. I just laid down in defeat. I tried to get comfortable in my position and tried to  sleep cause I'm extremely tired. I was about to fall asleep with I felt him throw his arm over my waist cuddling onto my side. Woah, my heart stopped beating for a sec why the hell did he do that.

I fell asleep though. His hand stayed secure around my waist. While my hands were in his long brown hair.
I awoke in the next day to see his face at my stomach, I jumped at the sight and pushed him which caused him to wake up. "What the hell man" the male said. "Your hands are around my waist and your cuddling me" I said to him.
He Chuckled at me "Your face is red you seem to like it" he said to me and pulled me closer.  WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING OMG, "Get off oh my god" I said as I pushed him. "Whatever suit yourself" he said as he turned over. My face was really red, I don't know how to feel.

After we awoke we went out again. And came back exhausted. And again fell asleep in the same position the night before. We woke up the way we woke up yesterday Robin at my stomach and my hands in his hair. "Wake up Robin" I said to him. He groaned and said not to move him again.  "Your supposed to hate me man get off" I said to the male. "  no and I can't hate you when you make it so hard to hate you" he said and pulled Me closer to him. "What" I said to him confused. "Yup I love it when you try hard for me" he Chuckled.

" Exuse me I don't try hard for you" I said to him. "Yea but I do" he laughed at me.
I blushed and questioned myself
"I like it when you get flustered when I annoy you" he then said. "I like you y/n" he add "you do-?" I said to him

He nodded and fell back to sleep.woah now I don't know how to feel. Do I like him back? Do I like him? What will our future be like now. I don't know, I don't know how to think, speak or do anything what should I do..

The end I hope yall like it I feel like I may have rushed so sorry if it's like that.