TBP! Vance! × reader

Modern day.
Heyyy so here's my vance story sorry about nit posting I haven't really had any energy lately and I've been at school with band choir and my volleyball games I'm gonna do basketball soon so yea so sorry if I'm even more inactive.

Word count: 483

( [Scene] outside)

Today you had a fight with the most annoying girl ever the popular girl 'Kayla' she was so annoying in every way possible everything she did pissed you off. Especially when she's all up on vance You hated it, though vance told you to not worry about it cause he loved you and only you.

You believed him, you've always have. You knew he wouldn't do absolutely anything to hurt you. He loved you.

Kayla started the fight she pulled your hair ripped your shirt and gave you a black eye. But you did more to her then she did to you. You made that bitch cry.

Two black eyes, blood out her mouth she looked ugly. But her crocodile tears got you in trouble. Even though she started it.

( [Scene change.] Principles office /lobby)

You had an ice pack over your eye, you were sitting down waiting to be talked with by the Principle, 'gosh this sucks' you sighed as you spoke to yourself.

"Y/n come on in." The Principle spoke.
You walked to his office and he guided you to the chair.

"Y/n what you did was unacceptable here at [what ever the school's name was]" he said in a disappointed voice.

"But Kayla started it how is that fair." You shoot at the Mr Cruz [principle]

"Not a word Mrs L/n you are suspended so don't bother coming to school for the next two weeks" he said with a stern voice.

"What??? Thats not fair ugh"  you said mad you grabbed your stuff and walked off.

'This is so stupid' you thought while walking home. 'She got a slap on the wrist and I get suspended' 'oh im gonna end her I swear!' You thought.

"Y/N!" You heard your name being called from behind you. You look to see your boyfriend vance. "Oh hey." You said as he walked up to you.

"Whats with the tone?" He spoke as he threw his arm over your shoulder.

"The fucking principle suspended me for fighting kayla." You said pissed.
"Forget about him what you did to Kayla was fucking awesome. Now she won't mess with you" he said as he pulled you in a hug.

"You really think that was awesome?" You questioned him. "Of course! You know what why don't I treat you for that!" He said happy. He made you smile even though he was the school's toughest kid he had the world's kindest heart.

"I'd love that babe" you smiled and kissed his cheek. Then you both walk off.

The endddd.
Hope you like it.