TBP! billy × reader

Modern dayy
Word count: 352
Mini one cause I really don't have the energy to be writing so hope you enjoy.

B

y the way thank you for 30k reads I'm so grateful  thank you!!

You and Billy have been dating for awhile now you've always admired how he was such a sweetheart and always cared for everybody no matter what was going on in his life.

You loved everything about him though you loved his dog a little more but that doesn't matter. He took your heart away and you enjoyed that.

Billy was recently studied nights on end for a big exam he was going to take in one of his classes. This was huge for him and it was gonna open up many opportunities if he passed.

So for the next couple days you let him be and study. You had hoped we would pass cause this also means the world to you, anything that had a big meaning to him, had a big meaning to you.

Recently he had came over to your place to spend time with you. Currently you were laying down and he was studying, you don't mind cause he needs you to be there with him.

You loved him and would do absolutely anything for him so you did what he had asked.

Billy was sitting at the desk, deeply focused on reviewing and writing,
When he had suddenly sensed you staring at him.

He slowly turned and glanced at you to only see you smiling, admiring him as always.

"Y/n" he whined.
"I can't focus when you do that" he said while looking at you.

"Do what?" You smiled and laughed.
"That" he said pointing his finger at you.

"Stop looking at me like your in love or something" he laughed a little.
"But I am" you said.

"Love if I fail this exam I'm blaming it on you" he said laughing.
You ignored him and continued to stare.

Which only made him blush in response.
"Babe stop" he said.
He walked up towards you and laid next to you.

"I love you" you said and laughed.
"Love you to" He smiled and kissed your cheek.