TBP! Bruce! ×reader

Mordrn day! Sorry if it's cringe lol
Word count: 427

I was heading to my lovely boyfriend's Baseball game today. I wore a bunch of merchandise to support him and his team. I walked towards the bleachers to take a seat when I see the boys start coming out to practice a bit, bruce smiled at me, I smiled back of course.
He was practicing when I notice a few girls looking at him with some eyes and talking about how cute he is. I mean he is cute and he is my boyfriend so???
One of them said "girls I think in gonna shoot my shot after the game." She said excitingly the rest of the girls cheered her on thinking she would score.
Tiny time skip
Like mid game
I was cheering for bruce before he went to pitch . When the girl was giving me a side eye for literally cheering. I look back at her giving a face that says what, she gave me a stank face and looked away.
What the hell is her problem..🤯
Soon the game ended now its my time to show the girl karma is a thing.
Bruce was talking to a member of his team when the girl came up to him
"Heyy what's your name" she says as she's trying to flirt I literally cringed looking at this. "Um bruce?" He says confused he then looks at me I just give him a "just wait" face. She continues to flirt with him. Trying to get his number.
I start walking towards them, it's time to work my magic and put her in her place. "Hey baby you did great today" I smile to bruce and kissed his cheek. It clearly Made the girl mad but who cares 🤷‍♀️
"Um excuse me but can you not" the girl trys to interfere with me and bruce
"Umm your trying to ask my boyfriend out so can you not" I gave her a look.
"whatever" she said annoyed and walked off I smiled and looked at bruce again. "Your so cute when you fight for me" he kissed me on my cheek and put his arm around my neck. We both walked out of the game talking to each other. "You know what, we should get some ice cream and celebrate!" I said to him "of Course!".

THE END sorry I haven't had the energy
To write I've been busy with school and trying to write but I couldn't so here and I'm super sorry so hope you enjoy.