TBP Vance×F! reader

Again Im bad at writing to please use this to modern day. And yall are around 15-16 years old
Word count: 460

Me and Vance have been in a relationship for a while now I'd say that it's going great we both love each other
I love it. Me and Vance were walking hand in hand with each other through the hallway I put my head on his shoulder and smiled what could ever go wrong. It was our last class of the day, he dropped me off at my science class and kissed me goodbye, "I'll see you later sweetheart" he said then left. He makes me so happy I love him so much.

Mini time skip

After class was over it was time to head out, I was walking out looking for Vance but I didn't see him. I started walking outside and turned the corner to head home.I stopped in my tracks, speechless. Vance was kissing Mia. (A girl you absolutely hate cause she was trying to steal your life from you.) I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I was stunned. (The woman was to stunned to speak) [if ykyk] "what the hell vance" I managed to get out. He hurriedly stopped and looked at me while Mia smirked. "Baby it's not what it looks like" he says while walking towards me.
"IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR A CHEATER" I yelled at him in full on tears "why would you do this" I ask
"Baby I didn't mean to it was an accident" he says trying to justify himself.

"What the hell do you mean an accident, you cheated on me is not a damn accident vance" I yelled at him
I ran off a crying mess. 

Vance pov
"Aw it's okay baby you have me now that bitch is gone" Mia said to me while clinging onto my arm. What the hell was I thinking why did I do this to her this is all my fault. "Get tf off me you bitch" I pushed Mia off me. She looked at me stunned I ran to y/n's house to apologize. I knocked on her door several times after 5 minutes someone finally opened the door. It was her friend gwen "go the hell away Vance"
"No no please im sorry I didn't mean to" what do you mean you didn't mean to you know damn well what you were doing" she yelled at me I saw y/n behind her walking towards us.
"y/n please!! I'm sorry" I said looking at her. "NO Vance we're over don't come near me again" she said then slammed the door. No no please don't. What have I done.

DONE HOPE YOU LIKE IT!