TBP! Robin × reader

Yo maybe a short image cause idk what to write but this was requested so here you go!!

Word count: 500
.
.
.

You were dating Robin, he was the toughest boy in the school ever since vance hopper went missing. Nobody ever messed with you cause of Robin of course, but you didn't think it was him cause before the 2 of yall got together Nobody did even mess with you so.

Robin gets into fights a whole bunch
Claiming he just wants to or he has a reason to. But you don't really believehim, he does lie alot for you, just to keep you safe.

Recently he got into a fight with another kid, this fight really hurt himself (like his hands) but he won though.

"Hey y/n" Robin said as he came up to you. He had his hands behind his back.
You were about to talk until you saw his hands behind his back. "Whats with your hands..? Omg did you get into another fight robin??!" You said after realizing.

"No no of course not mi reina" (my queen) [my grandma calls me that haha] Robin said as he also laughed nervously. You gave him a stern look.
"Don't lie to me robin" you said.

He sighed and lifted his hands up to you. "Look im sorry, I got into another fight... BUT For a valid reason!" He said has he rasid his hands up in defense.

You laid your hands out by your sides
"What was the reason?" You asked.
"He was talking bad about you and I couldn't let that slid, cause no one talks to you Like that." He said to you.

"Okay but please don't fight anyone anymore, I don't think that's good for yourself, look at your damn hands" you said to him as you grabbed his hands.
"Come on lets go to the bathroom" you said to him. You grabbed his arm and went to the bathroom.

As you arrived you made sure no one else was in there a locked the door. [Do not make it weird] you then pulled him to the sink, turned it on and started to rinse it with cold water.

"Jeez that's cold man" he said "well duh it says cold" you said to him. You lifted his hand and softly patted it dry with a paper towel. "You have tape?" You asked him. He nodded and grabbed it out of his back pack and gave it to u.

You grabbed another paper towel and put it of his hand and pulled the tape to wrap it around his hand. After a minute or so you finally finished. "There your done, now please don't fight anymore." You said to the male.

"Okay okay I promise I won't fight anymore" he said, he walked up to you and hugged you.

He also kissed your cheek " I love you" he said to you. "I love you to"

THE END I hope you enjoy!!! Sorry it took awhile!