TBP! bruce × reader

Modern day
Word count:553

Hey guys! Long time no see sorry I haven't been posting there's just been a lot recently I've been trying to post recently but many things randomly pop up birthdays exams and weather like yesterday there was a tornado and I had to go into shelter 😃 and yea so here is a Bruce story hope you like it
————————————————————————————           

You are in your apartment with your roommate Bruce  your friend recommended him to be your roommate so you figured why not, you needed a place to live so let's just do it.

He's currently showering right now while your doing your homework for your college course. But one thing he doesn't know is that you started to grow feelings for him.

Why is this homework so confusing??
You thought while looking at the paper
You heard the water turn off and decide to ask him for some help.

You walked towards the bathroom door and gave it a knock ✊ *knock knock*
"Hey Bruce when your done in there,um can you help me with my homework?" You say.

"Okay I guess, I'll be out in a bit" he said. You walked back to the dining room table and waited for him. After a bit he finally came out in sweatpants wet hair and putting his shirt on, you never saw him shirtless but you looked away quickly.

'He's doing this on purpose' you thought to yourself. You looked back over at him seeing him walking to the chair next to you. " so what's up" he said while looking into your eyes .  You looked away again and started to speak "I just need help with this one question that's all" you said showing him the paper. He put his arm around you shoulder and started to show you how to do the problem.

You tried not to tense up while he talked "you forgot to switch the positive to a negative that's why your not getting the correct answer" he stated.
'Gosh he smells amazing' you thought to yourself
'Focus Y/n!" You thought again.
"Y/n?" You heard your name so you snapped out of your thoughts.

You looked over at Bruce " do you understand?" You nodded at his question. "Thank you" you said while you grabbed the pen laying in the table and started to write. Thinking Bruce would leave to his room. He didn't he stayed

"You good Bruce" you asked, you turned to look at him. He was staring in your eyes. You started to tense up again. "I know you like me" he said as he pulled your chair closer to him. You were scared.
"Don't ignore the tension between us I know your feeling the same way as I am" he said.

He put his hand and pulled your chin to his face and kissed you. Took you a bit before you kissed back. Finally after a bit y'all pulled apart taking a breath
"I knew you wanted it" he smiled at you

You blushed and looked at your paper again
"Well I'm gonna go to bed hope you join me for a sleep fest goodnight babe" he said while getting up from the chair, he winked at you and walked away.
"Wow I'm definitely in love with him even more now"

THE END😝