TBP! Vance × reader

Modern again.
Requested!!
Word count: 862

You decided to take your bestfriend vance to the fair today to get his mind off his bitchy cheating "girlfriend".

He was really bummed about her even though he wasn't really the type to act sad cause he was really tough about many things.

But when it came to her, he was so soft and would do anything for her she was his everything. But now that she cheated he hated her.

He did everything for her and she treated him like trash. You felt bad for him of course so you decided to treat him out.
------------------------------------------------------------
Vance💗

Heyyy vance.

What?

Come to my house by 6 okay?

Why?

Because I said so, see you later😁👍🏻

Okay..?

------------------------------------------------------------

You got ready while you waited for vance You but some makeup on and something breathable.

When you got done vance had arrived.
"Y/N! VANCE IS HERE!" your mother had yelled for you.

You ran down your stairs seeing him sitting down watching the TV with your mom. Your mother loved vance.

She thought he was such a sweetheart and always spoiled him when he came over. "Vance honey how have you been?"

"I've been good thanks for asking Mrs. L/n." He said to her. She nodded at his response.

"Let's go vance I've got something planned. Bye mom we will be back later okay!" You said as you grabbed vances arm. "Okay sweetie be safe okay?"

Your mother said. "WE WILL!!" you yelled as you were already out the door. You both got into your car.
"Sooo where we going?" Vance has asked you.

"You'll see it's a surprise!"you said excitingly. You started the car and left .
Mini time skip~

Yall had finally arrived at the fair you were very excited for this since it's only been your second time here.

"The fair?" Vance asked Confused while looking at you. "Of course why not!!" You yelled as you got out.

"Why are you hating?" You asked him.
"I'm not I was just asking."
You looked at him with a mhm look.

You both walked to the entrance and waited get in. "So you still bummed about kyile?" You asked him.
He looked at you shocked that you asked about his ex.

"Hell no, Kylie can burn in hell for all I care." He said. "Its good that your back to your old self I didn't like her anyway." You said to him.

"You didnt?" He asked
"No she was such a bitch I hated her she was so... I dont know how to describe her...A pick me?" You said.

" a pick me?" He said, you nodded at him. You finally both got in and was looking around. " So what do you wnat to ride first?" You asked him.

"Don't matter you pick." He said.
You decided to choose the scariest one.
You both screamed on it and vance screamed the loudest it was funny.

"Dude you were so loud!" You said while laughing so hard. "I wasn't" he said mad. "Maybe a little" he added as he looked away. You laughed even harder.

You saw a vendor with cute plushs and immediately wanted on you grabbed vances hand and went there.

"Eh how much to try?" You asked the vendor. "About 2 dollars, I don't think I person like you would win it lol" the vendor said and laughed in your face.

It pissed vance off, "they just asked for the prise dumb ass no need for that extra shit." He said while looking at the man. He paid the money and gave the game a try.

He won and got the plush, he gave it to you. "Thank you vance!" You said as you hugged him.
"Yea your welcome" he said slightly embarrassed from the hug.

"Hey Let's go on the ferris wheel!" You said excitingly holding onto him.
"Alright yea I guess let's go."
You both ran, well only you ran he walked. You got there and got on, as of now it was dark already and all the lights were on so it was pretty out.

As the both of yall got on you were excited and you loved ferris wheels.
The ride reach the top and overlooked the entire park it was an incredible view.

"Y/n?" Vance suddenly said. You hummed in response. "Thank you for taking me out tonight, it's been a fun night" he said.

"Aw well of course vance I'll do anything to make you happy!" You said.
"Anything? Like being my girlfriend?"
He suddenly asked.

"A girlfriend? I mean if you want me to ill do it" you said a little red.
"Yea I want you to I should've gone for you instead of Kylie you are the best for me" he said. He grabbed onto your hand.

"I'll be your girlfriend vance I'll make you happy" you said smiling to him.
"No ill make.you feel like.the best girl in the world how about that?" He said as he wrapped his arm around you.

"I'd love that" you said and you laid your head on his shoulder.

The END!!!
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!