How to get two cats and a shield by chance.

• Og | Cale AU.

————————————————————————————

Cale Henituse, after a long stay at the convalescent home, finally had a chance to *cough* escape *cough* out of the house to drink.

Of course, this was tacitly accepted with Deruth Henituse, his father, as his wound had almost healed.

(Or on the surface it looks like, because, Cale has a good acting ability and has a "slightly" twisted pain tolerance, so there may still be "some" unhealed wounds on his body. ....)

Because of this rare opportunity for freedom, Cale decided to storm a pub, then drink an amount of alcohol that would make anyone who suspects him want to commit suicide by poisoning himself with alcohol or something... .

It was just that Cale didn't expect that, due to the unhealed wound on his body, drinking would affect him more than usual.

So it was no surprise that Cale suddenly bought a bunch of food to throw to the kids he met on the street, then dumped the rest on a rumored haunted tree?

Well, the addition of his bottle of wine to the tree was definitely not because Cale actually hates alcohol, certainly not.

------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, Cale was completely unaware of his behavior when he was completely drunk (which rarely happened).

However, most have had good results in raising his "trash" reputation (except it's all about how he runs around throwing things at the bad guys).

But most of all, the result is always that he comes home alone and the next day he wakes up in bed.

If Cale didn't get home on time, in the past, usually Ron would find Cale and take him home.

Now?

It could be said that the entire Henituse family wouldn't even remember their search for the red-haired young master if Cale hadn't been missing for at least three days.

So when he woke up and found himself lying next to some strange looking tree, Cale couldn't help but blink in surprise.

"What the f*ck?"

Two kittens peeping nearby froze.

------------------------------------------------------------

On and Hong were two of the children who were "thrown" with food by Cale while they were drunk, and when they noticed Cale walking towards the "cannibal tree", they worriedly ran after him.

Since one of them was injured and hungry, they couldn't stop the man, they could only watch from afar.

After seeing Cale throw all the food into the black hole next to the tree and then lay down to sleep by the tree safely, they decided to take a short nap in their kitten form.

Now, awakened by Cale's screams, the two of them watched curiously as the red-haired youth let out a few more swear words and then walked out, the other way around, in their direction.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cale uneasily rubbed his head, endured the headache that was common after being drunk, moved a few places that hurt from lying on the hard ground, and then stood up.

As he looked down at the ground, Cale almost had a heart attack when he spotted a giant black hole a foot away.

'What the hell is this!?'