Detention.

Nothing, just read the first few chapters of a fic, and suddenly came up with this chapter~.

----------------------------

The red hair fell gently, touching the bed.

Cale hummed softly as he knitted the last button for the scarf he made with his own hands.

"Choi Han, do you want to try?"

The dark-haired teen blinked, walked over to Cale, and obediently bent down to let Cale put the scarf around his neck, like a ferocious beast that had been tamed.

But Cale knew that, just tightening this towel a little, he would find himself confined to bed again.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Choi Han, is it already winter outside? Last time I heard the kids say winter is coming."

Cale asked, looking at the pattern on the wall.

This place was covered with magic that kept the temperature constant, so it was now difficult for Cale to tell the time outside.

The black-haired teen's pupils shrank, then sadly looked at Cale.

"Cale-nim......"

"Huh?"

"No. It's nothing."

He couldn't tell Cale-nim the truth, that it was spring now.

It was all for Cale's safety.

...Right?

------------------------------------------------------------

How long have I been imprisoned here?

Cale thought suddenly, as the children happily braided his hair.

How long has it been since the last war with the White Star?

How long have I been kept here, under the pretext of "healing"?

------------------------------------------------------------

"Human, we're done!"

Raon Miru happily showed Cale the beautiful braided hair in his hands, and he froze when he saw Cale's eyes.

Those empty eyes, if anyone other than the children noticed, would notice the familiar eyes in the war.

Eyes of the dead.

------------------------------------------------------------

Raon suddenly felt something, something very wrong!

"Human, you, are you okay?"

"That's right, Cale, meow."

"Cale meow?"

On and Hong nervously pulled on Cale's shirt.

Cale just smiled, patting the heads of the children.

How can you blame them, when they're just kids?

------------------------------------------------------------

The children looked at each other nervously, the happy mood quickly fading.

Is it really right?

When imprisoning Cale?

After that, the memory of countless times Cale was injured outside prevented their hesitation.

No, they couldn't stand Cale getting hurt again!

So this must be right.

No matter how their instincts screamed at the sight of Cale being chained.

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, they don't understand.

They didn't understand this was slowly killing Cale.

God of death sadly looked at Cale's side.

All of them were pushing Cale on the path of death.

After several attempts to warn Cage and being ignored, God of Death made no attempt to continue.

God of Death awaits that day.

The day when they would welcome Cale with open arms, and the freedom Cale had longed for.

------------------------------------------------------------

The vitality of the heart, the ancient power restored to help Cale keep his life.

In any case, even if it was a wound that was close to death, it would always save Cale.

But now, imprisoned by the chains that restrained all the ancient powers, nothing could heal the wound on Cale's heart.

And over time, the wound got worse and worse, faster than Cale's weak healing ability.

They wouldn't know, they were the ones who pushed Cale to his death, until it was too late.