The Barrows.

The White Star looked at the child inside the dark cave.

This is the only successful product.

A combination of human and dragon.

This will help his plan, so this child needs to survive.

White Star thought, picking up the child, wrapping it in her cloak, no matter how the child leaned against it.

Yes, he had to keep it alive.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Father?"

This is the first thing the child says when he wakes up.

White Star raised an eyebrow.

Does this kid remember his past memories?

Or is it just a chick's instinct for the first person it sees?

White Star thought, remembering the very child who held his hand as he led the child away from the child's house.

"Are you my father?"

White Star smiled, repeating the previous answer.

"If you think so, then just call me that."

------------------------------------------------------------

That child was the only finished product that survived.

So he couldn't kill it.

White Star repeated to hisself, stopping herself from throwing the hot bowl in her hand at the child's face.

"You eat by yourself."

"But father, I can't move..."

Why is this kid so weak?

White Star frowned, starting to consider whether this child was a failure.

"Father...."

At the child's pitiful and dependent gaze, the White Star sighed, lifting the spoon.

He will definitely "train" this child when it recovers.

The half-blood dragon child happily ate the food his father fed him, unaware of the hell he would face in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Father...."

The child trembled, clutching the hem of the White Star's cloak.

"Eat it, don't you hear?"

The White Star commanded indifferently, pointing the tip of the sword at the dragon's heart in front of him.

To keep the child alive, he need feed him more dragon hearts.

"I...."

The child who had undergone the "training" process trembled even more under the White Star's voice, but still refused to come to eat.

White Star sighed, making the child flinch, reaching out to remove a piece of the dragon's heart, bending down to the child's height.

"What a troublesome child."

The White Star upset mumbling, shoving the heart into the child's mouth.

"Uhmmmm!!!"

The child was suddenly stuffed with a heart piece in his throat, swallowed the heart, then knelt down and coughed.