Secret partner.

Clopeh looked at the orbs that were gradually being created, his eyes sparkling.

That's right, more and more, the more the better.

So that the legend will-

The communication ball trembled slightly, attracting his attention.

Noticing that the ball lit up in a familiar yellow color, Clopeh immediately walked out of the workshop and into his room.

When entering the room, Clopeh turned on the soundproofing magic, then agreed to contact.

"Hello, my precious companion~."

------------------------------------------------------------

The other person also smiled and bowed slightly.

"Greetings, cardinalate."

"Aida, there's no need to be so respectful every time."

"No, you're our cardinalate, of course I have to."

As expected of someone from his family.

Clopeh thought, happily ignoring this small problem and getting to the main issue.

"What did you call me for today?"

The other person smiled and leaned slightly, revealing the statue behind him.

Clopeh's eyes widened.

"The statue was finished, in a secret way, even Hy- Cale-nim didn't notice."

A statue that perfectly resembled Cale Henituse appeared on the other side.

The other person suddenly clasped his hands and prayed to the statue, just like Clopeh is doing now.

After praying, the two looked at each other.

"Do you understand why I called you now?"

Clopeh smiled understandingly.

"Of course, let's arrange a time to meet."

------------------------------------------------------------

In a mysterious church, a figure dressed in black carefully walked towards it. When he arrived in front of the gate, he looked around, then reached out and tapped lightly with a certain rhythm.

The door opened a small crack, a pair of eyes revealed.

The black cloak held up the badge, his other hand making a gesture hidden under the cloak.

The doorman nodded, opened the door, and let the other person in.

The man in black did not need to lead the way, walking quickly to the center of the church.

There, Clopeh dressed as a priest, bowed respectfully under the holy light in the middle of the church, like a faithful believer.

It would be better if we underestimated the fact that in front of Clopeh was an enlarged photo of Cale Henituse.

Of course, for those who often come here, it is a completely normal thing.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Clopeh turned his head, his snow-white hair following the movement flowing down the priest's long robe, his blue eyes sparkling like a precious gem as he smiled brightly.

This holy painting will often leave viewers shocked by its beauty, and even the believers in it will occasionally be shocked.

But the man in black was not affected and continued walking.

Because for him, he had already seen a beauty that was even more shocking than this person, so he wouldn't be affected anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------