NPC life in the background (Extra).

Hans pov.

————————————————————————————

First impressions:

His lover might not know, but Hans had seen her before their first meeting.

The maids clean up the leftovers, that's normal.

The maid collected the leftovers while pouring some food into a separate bag? That's not a normal thing.

Hans looked bewilderedly at the young maid's hiding place of food that he happened to see as he passed by, deciding to pretend he hadn't seen it.

But after that day, Hans found himself unable to help but notice this delightful maid.

A few days later, Hans picked up a handkerchief that resembled the handkerchief the maid always carried, and knew who he should look for.

------------------------------------------------------------

Color:

Hans' little lover has always loved touching Hans' hair, exclaiming how beautiful his hair is, unlike her monotonous brown hair.

But Hans knows the true color of his lover.

Under the sunlight, the brown color gradually turned red, moving in the sunlight, reminding Hans of young master Cale's eyes, and at the same time reminding him of the lava he had read about in a book.

The honey-colored eyes looked at him, the bright yellow inside that once made Hans think he was seeing the sun on earth.

(Of course, that thought was quickly thrown away when Hans countless times heard Cale shamelessly compare the Crown Prince to the sun, moon, stars,....

A certain maid completely blamed Cale for Hans not being able to say any cuddles because of him.)

In the shade, her brown hair darkened again, almost blending into the darkness, his eyes also changed from a sweet honey color to a dark brown color that almost reminded Hans of young master Cale's eyes when he was angry.

(...Why was he comparing her to young master Cale?)

------------------------------------------------------------

Possibility of making friends:

As for Hans, his lover could strangely attract the attention of Cale's harem at times.

Hans had seen Choi Han stare at Hans lover's hair as she stood in the dark, with cryptic nostalgia in his eyes.

Hans had seen Beacrox intentionally make up a lot of leftovers, to make it easier for Hans' lover to steal the food.

Hans also saw that the half-whale prince, except for the young master Cale, was always interested in finding Hans' lover to talk to.

Hans noticed that the saint named Jack quickly relaxed around Hans' lover.

Hans watched the Crown Prince happily give cookies to both her and the children.

Hans looked at how the blond elf named Eruhaben seemed interested in seeing her hair and eyes in the sunlight when they first met.

...

And many other cases.

If it wasn't for her to be Hans' lover, and also a fan of Cale's cp like Hans, the fact that she was able to quickly befriend Cale's harem seemed like there was a hidden purpose in her.

But Hans wasn't jealous or wary of young master Cale's harem.

Because they all have a good relationship with Hans too.