Cale's little stalker (Songfic?).

Warning:
Extremely OOC Character!!!
There is a Cale Henituse x Basen Henituse element, but mostly platonic and family!!!
Half a react songfic?

————————————————————————————

Basen was very, very worried about Hyung-nim, Cale Henituse.

The one who went from a "trash" to a hero of both continents.

The person who had always lived in a separate villa with his new "family", rarely visited his family.

For Basen, who had been secretly stalking Cale since he was a child, this made him a little uneasy.

For what, Basen didn't know.

Apparently during the war, Basen didn't have this feeling?

(Basen ignored how during the war he had been secretly gathering information about Cale.

Or when Clopeh actually started selling Cale recordings, how Basen was his biggest supporter.)

------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe, he should go visit Hyung-nim?

Yes, that's a good idea.

Basen scanned the tasks on the table, picking out a few light diplomatic missions.

So there's a reason to be able to visit Hyung-nim more naturally.

Basen thought happily, then habitually knelt before Cale's painting to pray.

As one of the members of the church that Pope Clopeh founded, this is a secret that Basen has always carefully kept hidden.

Because Basen can totally feel it, if Hyung-nim knew this, he would probably faint.

...At least there's only Basen in the family, which is a good thing, right?

(Basen completely ignores the fact that his ministry has almost become a Cardinal by virtue of being the first member and active in this doctrine.)

------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for leading the way, Choi Han-nim."

Basen turned to the black-haired "teenager" to give thanks when he was brought to the mansion.

"It's okay young master Basen, Cale-nim will be happy to see you."

Choi Han said with a smile, but Basen could feel the smile more like a polite smile than genuine.

Basen, who had seen how quickly Choi Han changed his attitude with and without Cale, unaffected by this, naturally entered the mansion.

"Choi Han-nim doesn't need to follow me, I also want to explore this mansion a bit before meeting Hyung-nim."

Choi Han nodded, heading in the direction of the garden, which Basen assumed was where Hyung-nim was lazily basking in the sun watching the children play.

Hmm? How can Basen be so sure?

All of Basen's secret footage from when Cale visited the Henituse family, the recordings he bought from Clopeh, and past interactions were enough for Basen to know Cale now.

Right, Cale now.

------------------------------------------------------------

Basen isn't that stupid.

After so many years from childhood to adulthood secretly observing Hyung-nim, of course Basen would notice when Cale suddenly changed.

After several "checks" and long observations, Basen drew a conclusion.