[TCF x ORV] Lost memories (Extra).

1. Regarding misunderstanding:

Lee Gilyong listened to Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk's conversation, his expression becoming confused for a moment.

Child?

Sunfish Hyung and Hyung have children?

Gilyong remembers how they got along well in transferring him into Yoo Joonghyuk's hands last night (?), his expression became even more complicated.

The reason they treat him well is because of their children?

But Sunfish Hyung says he reminds him of his sister....

But if they really have children....

Gilyong suddenly felt fine with having this new sibling.

(By the way, putting aside Yoo Joonghyuk's training (assassination) to make Yoo Joonghyuk impotence.)

------------------------------------------------------------

2. Lee Gilyong picked up Han Donghoon:

Gilyong stared at some black haired boy that reminded him of Kim Dokja.

Is this Hyung's younger brother?

"Hey, do you know someone named Kim Dokja, Mini Hyung?"

Han Donghoon looked at the child who was being worshiped by all the insects as their god child, and carefully nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Han, Han Donghoon...."

Gilyong stared at Han Donghoon, suddenly reaching out his hand to pat Han Donghoon's head.

"My name is Lee Gilyong, from now on you will be under my wing, Mini Hyung."

In Gilyong's eyes, the tired, weak, tangled mini version of Hyung still looked at him confusedly.

But will this stop Gilyong from abducting Han Donghoon from what appears to be his hiding place?

Han Donghoon sat on Titano, looked at the cute and scary kid in front of him who decided to kidnap him from his hiding place, and look again for some reason reconnected to the phone Internet, deciding to text Kim Dokja.

Meanwhile Gilyong is planning to adopt an adopted brother.

If Hyung doesn't adopt Mini Hyung, well, he'll do it himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

3. First time meeting Shin Yoosung:

Lee Gilyong stared at the little girl who was holding Kim Dokja's other hand, curiosity in her eyes.

That girl seems to be the same age as him, and with Hyung following, maybe it will be his new sister?

The cute little girl, always following him, softly called "Hyung"—

"Hyung, who is that?"

"Ahjushi, that brat keeps glaring at me."

Gilyong: ???

Staring at the girl who dared to call Hyung Ahjushi, now also clutching Hyung's other arm and glaring at him, Gilyong changed his mind.

Never mind, this is Eric number 2 female version.

------------------------------------------------------------

4. Gilyong and Yoosung's first controversy:

"I warn you, don't think about harming Hyung."

"I would never do that, why would you think that?"

Gilyong glared at the girl, Shin Yoosung (according to Kim Dokja's brief introduction), and casually replied.