Soul Mark.

Cp: Og|Choi Han x Og|Cale.

————————————————————————————

In this world, every living being is born with special marks on their skin.

Each soul mark is their own, in different positions destined for different meanings.

If it's on the heart, it's a symbolic mark for their soulmate, their destined love. Along with that is the mark representing themselves.

If it is on the back, it symbolizes destined children or parents who are not of their bloodline.

If it's on your hand, it's the mark of your platonic soulmate, a friend or sibling who will never betray you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cale had been curious about the marks on his body since he was young.

For the young master, the spiritual imprints that always befriend him are proof that he will not be alone in the future.

"Cale, you will be a happy child."

Jour spoke softly to her baby, looking at the mark on his chest with sad eyes.

On Cale's heart, the red diamond full of cracks denied that lie.

Cale would be a happy child in the present, Jour would have to make sure of that.

Then as she watched the black wolf curl up guarding the diamond, Jour's eyes softened.

------------------------------------------------------------

One of the marks on his back and the other on his arm connect with the old butler and his son.

"Does this mean that Ron is the second father and Beacrox is my hyung?"

When he learned about the idea of ​​the location of the soul imprints from his mother, Cale bluntly asked the old housekeeper and the little chef, causing the two of them to fall silent.

Cale was delighted to find out later that day that the amount of lemonade had decreased, along with twice the amount of sweets after the meal.

Meanwhile, Deruth enviously watched his son stalking his Butler shouting "Ron papa", biting his handkerchief.

Jour reluctantly looked at Deruth's childishness, remembering the three marks that symbolized Cale's "parent" status, even more reluctantly.

Why did she have a feeling that her handkerchief would be consumed so much later?

------------------------------------------------------------

At the time of Jour's death, Cale's life changed.

The young red-haired young master buried his head in Ron's lap, unlike the strong and reliable child in front of Deruth, Cale now seemed strangely weak.

But Ron couldn't blame the kid.

That's right, no matter how strong he looked, Cale was still a child.

Ron thought, gently rubbing the small back, letting his shirt get wet.

But he didn't expect that child would disappear, hiding under his mask to protect his new family.

Since the day Deruth welcomed his second soulmate home, Cale had never taken off his mask in front of Ron and Beacrox again.

------------------------------------------------------------

Growing up, Cale always touched the location of his heart, wondering about the meaning of the mark.

That cracked red diamond always hurt his eyes.