NPC life in the background.

CP:
NPC (I) x Hans.
Cale x All.

Note: The main character (NPC/OC) goes to Fanfic, not the original.

(Does anyone know where the terms in the transmigration novel (?) are read? Q^Q)

————————————————————————————

I woke up, stunned and bewildered to see the unfamiliar ceiling.

Where am I?

I can't remember what the last scene before waking up was, I can only remember before I was excited reading a fanfic about Cale Harem, with a rare Top|Cale.

Talk about that....

I sat up abruptly, surveying the room.

A simple, simple room of a guest house, near the bed there is a table, on which is a piece of paper....

I stood up carefully, wobbling slightly from still being a little dizzy, then walked briskly to the table.

As expected, on it was a piece of paper related to Henituse's job as a servant.

Fortunately, it's not a letter of acceptance, but a kind of recruitment notice.

I checked the clothes I was wearing again.

A simple outfit, this also can't prove my current gender because of my long hair.

I decided to lift my pants and look down.

....Good, I'm a boy.

------------------------------------------------------------

After briefly checking the room, I sat back on the bed, quickly checking the list in my mind.

Waking up in a strange place? (1/1)

Is there a piece of paper (or diary) in the room that tells me about my current identity? (1/1)

Test my own gender? (1/1)

Identify the world I'm in? (0.5/1)

...

Apparently I'm currently in the [TCF] or [TBOAH] world.

Considering the usual nature of isekai fanfic, the [TCF] world is the most likely.

But there is a problem with this.

The world I'm in, is it original or fanfic?

If it's the original, I just need to honestly pick up the hint cp that the characters unconsciously release.

If it's a fanfic, especially the fanfic that I read last....

I took a deep breath, double-checking my gender.

That would be bad, for my safety and my virginity.

------------------------------------------------------------

As an omnivorous fujoshi/fudanshi who often reads BL, I don't have much desire to get close to the main character or see the plot.

My preference is to watch cp, no matter what kind of cp it is.

But given the state I'm in right now, there's a terrifyingly big possibility that I'm the main character in some fanfic right now.

Who knows, maybe there's an author writing about me now?

So becoming an NPC was far away, though still more realistic than Cale's dream of having a slacker life.

I also don't want to suddenly become the main character lover, I'd rather watch the main character fall in love with someone else, thanks.