This is really just a lullaby (?) (Songfic react).

Song: Dark Side - Alan Walker.

"_": Cale.
"_": Choi Han.
"_": Both sing together.

_____________________________________________

Cale was sitting under a tree watching the children and Choi Han plant trees, relaxing reading a book and drinking...lemonade.

To be honest, Cale really didn't want to drink this at all, but Ron only made it for him.

Even Choi Han and the kids at rest only had lemonade to drink.

Speaking of resting, the children had finished watering the plants, now running to Cale's place to rest, Choi Han followed the children and took things to put away.

Cale put down the book and stroked the children's backs, acutely noticing that they seemed a bit sleepy.

After all, they are children, needing an adequate amount of sleep, especially when all three woke up early this morning excited about taking care of the young plants they sowed.

An afternoon nap would be a good thing.

But....

"Human, I'm not tired!"

"That's right nya!"

"We can still wake up with Cale nya!"

The children's strong attitude really made Cale reluctant.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Cale-nim want to sing lullabies for the kids?"

After Choi Han finished putting away the things, he immediately saw the children's appearance, and kindly suggested to Cale.

"In the past, when I wouldn't sleep, my mother would sing me a lullaby to sleep."

The children who heard the possibility that Cale could sing a lullaby were also excited, enthusiastically agreeing.

"That's right nya!"

"Sing lullabies lullaby nya!"

"Human, sing nya!"

Raon imitated himself and called out nya which made Cale find it a bit funny.

"Okay, but then go to sleep."

After saying that, he looked at the oligarch Choi Han.

"You also sang along."

Choi Han, who was watching the warm image of the four of them together, froze when he heard that.

Emmm...., if he joins in the singing, won't this really turn into an event of children screaming and covering their ears?

Choi Han could only pray that his voice wasn't so bad.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cale thought about what song to sing.

Anyway, it's about pulling Choi Han to sing along, so it has to be a song that Choi Han also knows, and is soft enough to lull the kids to sleep.

Ah, that will work.

Cale started humming a familiar tune, which Choi Han didn't realize at first, but when Cale opened his mouth to sing, he immediately remembered what song it was.

We're not in love

We share no stories

Just something in your eyes

From the opening words, it attracted the attention of everyone around.