Guardians.

Basen took in the sunlight, walking slowly down the rarely seen empty corridor, then stopped near the kitchen.

Looking in, there was a maid happily chatting with Beacrox.

The beautiful-faced maid, with a lovely smile, turned towards Beacrox.

Beacrox is also unusual in not pushing the girl's "bacterial" arm out of his, nor frowning when she interferes with his cooking, but gave her a "loving" smile.

It was completely the face of a lover.

If it wasn't for that girl's smile that was full of fakery, it was indeed a lovely sight between a maid and a chef.

And Basen also remembered not too long ago, how that maid looked in Hyung-nim's direction.

Basen watched them all from afar, only to leave when Beacrox looked warily toward the door.

------------------------------------------------------------

Late at night, Basen expertly put on an invisibility necklace, carried a large sack out of the house, and when he got far enough, he tore the teleport scroll and left.

At the border of the Forest of Shadows, Basen dug with a shovel, then put the sack inside.

When all was done, Basen noticed that the communication sphere trembled.

Connect, opposite is someone Basen shouldn't know now or the rest of his life.

"Master Basen, how's your side?"

Tasha smiled gently at Basen.

------------------------------------------------------------

"It's really hard, Tasha-nim."

Basen complained wearily, went into the village of Harris.

"Taking care of those people on either side of Harris Village and Rain City alone, must be careful not to be detected by 'them'."

Basen tamed into the house of the target he had marked, then carefully observed the sleeping girl inside, the communication sphere floating beside him.

Confirming the right person, he quickly stabbed the opponent with a knife, with the other hand covering the mouth of the girl who was awakened by the pain and wanted to scream.

Tasha pityingly looked at the teenager who had gotten used to murder and put the dead body in a sack, comforting.

"It's okay, waiting for Choi Han to leave the village will make you lighter."

Lighter?

Thinking about the future of the two main characters side by side, Basen shivered.

This is twice as difficult.

Luckily then the mission will be over.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tasha looked at Basen who clearly didn't feel comforted after that, sighed, said a few more words that needed attention, then turned off the contact, switching to contacting the others.

Also don't forget to order someone to dispose of the corpse of the person who broke into Alberu's bedroom today.

If one TCF reader were to notice all the people Tasha is in contact with right now, they'd be amazed to discover that it's the people who will now be alongside the important people in the future.

Cage, Pen, Maes, Harol, Glenn,....

The characters who appear very little or have feelings in the story all communicate with each other, something that will surprise anyone who sees it.