Chapter 2 - Charles

She looked irritated, like if I just asked wich color her underwear has. After she blinked a few times, her eyes clarified a little bit. Oh god she
had beautiful blue eyes. Just like the ocean. Before I could got lost in her eyes the girl answered. "My name is Eleanor and thank you for helping me up." "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I just twisted my hand a little bit but I am fine." Even though she said she was fine I couldn't believe her. Her breath reminded me of alcohol and her pupils were a little bigger than they should have been. She definitely drank a little bit more than what was good for her. I don't know why, but I wanted to take care of her and be sure that she gets home safe. "Are you alone here?" "No, I came with my best friend Grace, but i haven't seen her for one or two hours." "At least she is not with a boy here" I thought. I shook my head. It's none of my business with who she is here. "I can drive you home if you want, that's the least I can do after you got hurt because of mine" "At first I have to find Grace, I can't go without her" she answered insecure. "I am coming with you" She nodded and turned around to search her best friend in the crowd. I followed her through the whole club and after 15 minutes we went outside.

"I am going to call her real quick" she said and pulled her phone out. Eleanor called her 5 times. Grace didn't answer her phone. "I think I'll wait here for her... I hope she comes soon, it's really cold out here" she sighed. "No there is absolutely no way you are waiting here alone. As you said it's cold and it's very late. And with your alcohol consume tonight, you need to go to bed." She looked angrily at me "Are you my babysitter?! I am old enough to make my one decisions thank you." I don't know why but I found the way she sad that really hot. "Maybe I said it wrong. I meant I won't leave you here alone and I would be relieved if I can drive you home because then I would know that you are safe and you are not being kidnapped from some creeps." At first she shook her head negatively. But after a few minutes she began to tremble a little bit because of the cold. "Okay" she said. That was the answer I have been waiting for. I laid my hand on her back and led her to my car.

When she saw my Ferrari 488 Pista Spider her eyes widened. I smiled. "Wow! Your car is really cool!" "Thank you" For a few seconds I thought she remembered the car but luckily she didn't. I opened her door and closed it after she got in the car. I was very delighted that i could convince her to let me drive her home. "Where are we driving?" I asked while I started the motor. After a pause she sighed "I have absolutely no idea. I can not remember the name of the hotel." "I mean if you want you could stay the night in my Appartement and tomorrow I will drive you home." Eleanor looked surprised at me. "No, I can't" "Why?" "I don't even know you. Maybe you are a serial killer or something" I laughed "Do I look like a serial killer to you?" "No, but I know you from somewhere. You look familiar to me." My laugh freezes. Does she know who I am? Is she like all the other girls, who only see my career, the fame, the money and not me? But she seemed so different from them. "But maybe I just confounded you with somebody else" She shrugged her shoulders. Thank god she didn't remember me. "Is that a yes or a yes?" I asked amused. She was really tired. "Well, yes okay. But tomorrow I expect a breakfast just like in an hotel" she joked. "Of course Miss Eleanor" We both laughed and I drove to my Appartement while she slept in.