Chapter 16 - Eleonor

I was so excited to see Charles again! But I had absolutely no idea what I should wear. I didn't want to be over or under dressed. After I talked to Grace we both decided it is better to be over than under dressed. Grace picked a black cocktail dress with black high heels and golden jewelry for me. After I put it on we both stood in front of the mirror. "Wow, you look so good! I mean you always do, but now... wow" she said speechless. "You are exaggerating!" I answered flattered. She just smiled. We both knew I looked hot.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Grace nearly sprinted to the door and opened it. "Hi Charles, she will be ready in one minute" she said. "No problem, I'll wait here" Charles meant. I took a deep breath before I also went to the door. But much slower than Grace. He wore a black suit with a white shirt but without a tie or something. It looked elegant but also relaxed. I was glad that Grace choose this dress for me because Charles and I matched each other perfectly. And I was more glad that we decided that I would wear a dress and nothing casual like a jeans with a t-shirt or something"Hey how are you?" he asked me while he took me by my waist and pulled me into a hug. I laid my hands around his neck. The hug whiled only a few seconds, too short if you ask me. When we stood opposite to each other again I answered "I am good thank you. How about you?" "I can't complain" he answered. I remembered that Grace was still watching us so I turned to her "Bye Grace and thank you for opening the door for Charles" I said. "Oh yeah it was no big deal,bye and see you later! She said before she closed the door. Finally Charles and I were alone. He took my hand and we went to his car.

Every time I saw the Ferrari 488 Pista Spider I was impressed by it. Sitting in it is much better and of course driving with it must be heaven, but I haven't had this pleasure yet. I mean if I was Charles I would never give the car key to anybody else. Not even my family. Charles opened the door for me and closed it when I got in. Then he also got into the car. "I hope you like the place where we are going" he said to me. "I am sure you made the right decision to take me where ever we are going" I responded. He smiled at me. "We will see" he meant before he started the motor and drove away from the hotel.