Chapter 5 - Eleanor

When I entered the hotel the cool air enveloped me. It was in the middle of August so it got very hot outside. Once I got my key from the lobby, I joined the elevator and pressed the button for the 25th floor. It was a huge hotel. As I opened the door to our Appartement, Grace ran towards me. "I want to know everything! What happened?!" We sat down at the couch and I told her everything from the beginning. That I haven't found her, Charles offered me to spent the night in his apartment, the delicious breakfast he made for me and that he also brought me home. Only about the mysterious race helmets and trophies I didn't tell her. That would remain a secret for now. "Oh my god, maybe he is a mafia boss or a serial killer and you are his next victim! No wait I'll stick with the mafia boss that's more interesting and you won't get killed." Grace speculated. "Thanks that you don't kill me in your imaginations" I laughed. "Trust me he is nice" "and hot" i added in my mind. "Will you see him again?" Grace asked interested. "I hope so, at least he has my phone number..." I answered insecure. "The craziest is that I think I know him from somewhere... he is like a known stranger, you know what I mean?" "Yeah I think so" she answered.

"But now change of subject, we are here to have a great time. With this Charles or without I don't mind. So what do you think about planning the next two weeks?" Grace meant. The next hour we spent creating a plan wich sights we will visit and stuff like that. We considered our plan proudly when we were finished. The first week we will visit a lot of sights and will get to know Monaco. At the weekend there is the most spectacular formula 1 race of the whole season and our parents got us VIP tickets for all 3 days. For this race my older brother Nathaniel and Graces older brother Cedrick are coming from Paris. They are the biggest formula 1 fans I know. Grace and I only watched a few races but that was over a year ago. The second week we planned a day at Monte-Carlo Beach with our brothers on Monday before they fly back on Tuesday. The rest of the week we will decide what we are gonna do on the day before. "I think the next weeks will be fun" I said. "And you also have enough time to do something with your lover" Grace added. "HE IS NOT MY LOVER" I shouted and threw a pillow at her. It ended in a big pillow fight. And although I said Charles isn't my Lover, wich was true, a little voice in my head said "but maybe he will be".