Chapter 4 - Eleanor

When I woke up I had a bad headache. This stupid alcohol. I stood up and got a little heart attack. Where am I? I looked around. I was in a bedroom obviously. There were two doors. I opened the first one... it was a bathroom. As I opened the second I came into a living room with a kitchen. I slowly walked to the kitchen table. When I looked around I saw normal things like a couch, a TV and stuff like that, but there was also a shelf with a lot of race helmets and a second with many trophies. What the f*ck? I turned back around and at the kitchen table stood a delicious smelling breakfast and besides it laid a note. "Good Morning Eleanor, I hope you slept good. Unfortunately I had to go to work but I am back at 10:30 am and can drive you home. I hope you like your breakfast, I really tried to cook as well as a hotel chef ;) There is also an Aspirin besides it. I thought you would maybe need it. Feel like home — Charles". Now I remembered everything.

Charles brought me home to his Appartement because I forgot the name of my hotel. How dumb. And I slept in in his car. How did I get in his bed? Did he carry me? And where had he slept? Hopefully not in the same bed. But thinking about it I decided that wouldn't be so horrible. If I recalled it right he was very handsome... And it was really solicitous that he gave me an Aspirin. I took the medicine instantly. Before I could drown in my thoughts my stomach growled. I took the good smelling breakfast and went outside on the balcony. WOW. My jaw dropped. From the balcony you have a beauteous view from Monte-Carlo. I sat down at a bench and enjoyed the view while I eat the pancakes Charles made me. They were warm, so he left not a long time ago. They tasted delicious. Once I finished my breakfast I went back inside and looked on the clock. It was almost 9:30 am. Charles would be back in an hour. I didn't know what I should do so I turned on the TV. Netflix popped up and I decided to watch a film.

An hour later the front door opened and Charles walked in. Wow he was more handsome than I remembered. " Hey, sorry I didn't know I had to work today" he excused. "Oh no problem. Thank you very much for taking care of me yesterday. I don't know where I would be now without you..." I said and smiled. "I would do it again. I hope you liked you're breakfast." He answered. I nodded "Thanks" "Shall I bring you home now" he asked. I nodded again and stood up. He stepped back so I could go through the door to the entrance area. I put on my high heels and went out the door. Charles followed me and opened the car door for me. What a gentlemen. He got also in the car and started the motor. "Where are we driving?" "Oh I have to call Grace first. Hopefully she answers now." I responded. I pulled out my phone and called her. She answered her phone right away. She was upset why I didn't come home last night but after I said I would tell her everything in 15 minutes she calmed down and gave me the address of the hotel. Charles tipped it in to the navigation system.

After we arrived at the hotel, I asked him "What do all the trophies and race helmets in your Appartement mean?" After a pause he answered "Do you believe me when I tell you I am a collector and it's my hobby?" "Not really" I laughed. "Well then I will tell you when we see us again." He said mysteriously. "That's unfair! Who knows if we will se us again?" I meant. The only answer was "I hope so". Wow that came unexpectedly. Charles was mysterious but i liked it. I decided to play this game with him. "But I could give you my phone number if you want" I suggested. He pulled out his phone, unlocked it and gave it to me. I quickly tipped it in and gave it to him back. "Bye and thanks again for everything, I won't forget it!" was the last thing I said before I got out of the car and walked away.