Chapter 10 - Eleanor

The first day at the circuit was great. We meet a few drivers. They were from Haas, Alpha Tauri, Aston Martin and Redbull Racing. After getting to know many new people, Nate (how I call my brother mostly, instead of Nathaniel) and Cedrick wanted to go to Ferrari next. Grace and I agreed. It was cute how Nate and Cedrick were so excited to meet those two divers of Ferrari. The whole time we walked to Ferrari, they talked about Leclerc and Sainz. Somehow the name Leclerc seemed familiar to me... I already heard it a few times... But instead of overthinking I determined it is likely that I heard it sometimes because he is surely a known formula 1 driver. 2 minutes before we were there, I started to starve a little bit. I slowed down and took Grace hand. "Are you also so hungry as I am?"  I asked quite. "Now that you said it, something to eat would be really nice" she answered. I nodded. "Hey boys, Grace and I will search something to eat. Should we bring you something along?" I meant. "Yes please, that would be nice" they said. "And you are sure that you wont go with us and meet the Ferrari team?" Nate added. For a few seconds I thought about going with them.. But then my stomach began to growl. "No thanks, we will visit them tomorrow after FP3." Nate nodded, they turned around and walked away.

20 minutes later Grace and I bit in a delicious tasting hamburger. Oh my god, this was what I needed to recharge my batteries. After we finished our lunch we went back to the VIP grandstand with two burgers in our hands. When we gave them to our brothers they looked at us thankfully and 5 minutes later not one bite was left. A few minutes later FP1 started. It was more interesting than I thought. The fastest lap got George Russel. In FP2 Carlos Sainz got the fastet lap. Nate was happy that a Ferrari Driver got it. After FP2 we went back in our hotel and I fell in my bed immediately. Grace and I decided to watch a movie and relax before we would go to bed so 10 minutes after, we laid in our bed with face masks on and a bowl popcorn between us.