Chapter 22 - Eleanor

When I fell into his arms, I felt like I was home after a long travel. "Congratulations, I am so proud of you" i said almost speechless because I was overwhelmed by my feelings. "Thank you" he whispered. "I knew you could do it" I responded also whispering. His hands were at my waist and he pulled me even closer to him. "I don't know what that is between us, but I know, that you made me fell in love with you Eleanor" he said quietly, so nobody else could hear him. "I love you to Charles" I smiled. I didn't want this moment to end.

Unfortunately it did. "Charles, how does it feel to win your home Grand Prix?" a men asked. When I turned around to see who it was, a few paparazzi looked at me. Oh fuck. In the next moment I just saw flash lights. Many questions have been shouted at us. "Charles, is this your new girlfriend?" "Charles, are you together?" "Are you two a couple?" "Since when are you together?" And many, many more. I was overwhelmed. Again. But now it wasn't because of my feelings. I didn't even know what I should feel. Charles took my hand and we went through all the paparazzi trying to get away from them. Of course they followed us, but Charles didn't turn around. He just kept walking away from them, ignoring them, like he did this everyday. Maybe he did. When we entered the building of Ferrari he sighed "I am so sorry. Are you okay?" Yeah, I think so... but from where did they all came? And how did they know where we were?" I asked confused. "I think somebody saw me running to the VIP grandstand and told them. I mean I ran trough a lot of people so I should have known it" he explained. He was angry at himself. "Hey it is okay. It was surprising, but it is not your fault at all! I said. "But..." "No there is no but. Okay?" I said calming while I took his hand. He nodded "Okay"

After we both took a few breaths he said "You are the best that could ever happen to me"  and pulled me into a long hug.