Chapter 15 - Charles

C: Hey I am so sorry that Carlos interrupted us!
E: Oh no worries...
C: Sooo, do you wanna talk about it?
E: About what?
C: The kiss...
E: Oh yeah uhm what do you want to talk about it?
C: I don't know maybe how we will continue?
E: I don't know...
C: How do you want it to continue? Or do you even want it to continue?
E: I definitely want to see you again! I don't know how you think about it...
C: Same, same, exactly the same!
E: Oh good to know hahaha
C: Yeah hahaha. Do you have time today evening?
E: I think so
C: May I take you out for dinner?
E: I would be delighted
C: Okay I am going to be at your hotel at 7 pm.
E: Where are we going?
C: You'll see ;)
E: But I have to know what I should wear!
C: You always look beautiful Cherie
E: Charles I don't want to be over- or underdressed! Okay I will try it different. What are you going to wear?
C: I don't know yet
E: Please Charles!!!
C: It will be a surprise
E: Oh god I hate you so much Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc!
C: I love you to Cherie <3

With a big smile on my face, I laid my phone on the couch desk and fell back down on the couch. I will see her again today! This thought made me the happiest I could be. I mean of course I was also happy because I got the Pole at my home race but to see Eleanor again was much better. I didn't think I would say this in my whole lifetime but Eleanor made me happier than I could ever be trough racing. Of course I would never say that out loud.

It was 6pm so I hadn't really time to relax. After I watched 10 minutes of a show on Netflix, I got up and went to the bathroom for a cold shower because it was really hot in Monte-Carlo on that day. After that I put on my suit, my Rolex and my shoes. I also used some of my best au de toilet. When I looked at the clock it was already 6:45 pm. I got to my car, started the motor and almost 10 minutes later I was at the hotel of Eleanor.