Chapter 9 - Eleanor

On Friday I woke up at 6:30 am in the morning. Today was the first day of the Grand Prix of Monaco. Even though I haven't watched formula 1 often, so that I could consider myself as a fan, I was excited about the upcoming race and the days before. I watched to the left of me, to see if Grace still slept. She did. I didn't wan't to get up, because I could maybe wake her up. So the only thing I could do was to stay in the bed and do something on my phone. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. The chat with Charles was still opened. Suddenly a smile appeared on my face when I red the chat from the last evening. He was so cute. And handsome, solicitous and smart, I added to my imaginary list. But what was that between us. We knew us for not even a week and I had the feeling I knew him for years. I didn't even know what his job was. This was the only thing that disturbed me. What was his job that he couldn't write it in the chat? That he wanted to tell it to me personally? I will hopefully know next week... Before I could drown in my thoughts, I decided to write him.

E: Good morning Darling!

I didn't expect an answer right away so I changed the app to TikTok. Five minutes later, a message popped up at the upper end of my phone.

C: Now it is better than good Cherie :)
E: You are such an charmer Charles
C: I know Elle. But only because I know you like it
E: Maybe...
C: I'll take that as a yes

He was right I literally loved it.

"Hey what are you smiling about" Grace asked. "Nothing" I lied. "We both now that nothing means Charles, right?" Grace laughed. As answer I smiled. We both knew that she was completely right.

At 9 pm our brothers, Grace and I drove with an taxi to the monegasque circuit. Nathaniel wore an Ferrari T-Shirt and Cedrick wore an Alpine T-Shirt. Grace and I just wore normal clothes. Short jeans and crop tops. When we arrived at the circuit, the boys were excited like little kids when they get candy. Once we paid, we left the taxi and went to the entrance point. We showed the guys there our VIP tickets on the phone and they gave us real ones. As soon as I got mine I put the chain, where the VIP ticket was fixed, on. When we entered the circuit, I needed a moment to realize all of what happened. Many people ran around, there were many shops where you could buy T-Shirts, Caps and more. When we got to the VIP grandstand, I was astonished by the view of the race track and the buildings beside it. The architectures were beautiful and the race track was on the streets of Monte-Carlo. It was unique. The next days would be awesome. (More than I thought at this point...)