Answer Me

Fandom: BNHA (My Hero Academia)

Characters: The First (BNHA)

Relationship(s): The First & All for One, All for One/Inko (mentioned), All for One & Izuku Midoriya (mentioned)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time is a funny thing, or so I have found. A second can last for hours, an hour can last for days, a day can last for years.

Today can be like yesterday, tomorrow can be like eternity, and yesterday can be like a phantom waiting to return to today and tomorrow uninvited and unwanted.

Things of today are truly yesterday and tomorrow is an eternity that never comes to the present. Yet so much has changed since yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

I see you in him, like a shadow, but the two of you couldn't be more opposite. How could someone like him be born to someone like you?

Did you know then, when you saw him for the first time? Did you know, holding him in your arms, swaddled in a blanket so innocent and new? Did you see it in the eyes of your wife? The blissful joy and abounding hope for this next chapter of life? Of your life?

Did you know? Did it scare you? Could you not accept something so good? So much so that you just couldn't let yourself be happy? To destroy any trace of this new life you attempted to fashion for yourself on a foundation of glass?

Is that why she fled? Or did you send them away? Is that why you made him quirkless? Answer me, brother, why are you afraid of someone so much like you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please R&R! I hope you like it, if you did, don't forget to leave a vote! This is me trying to get back into writing after schooling took up so much of . . . well, everything xD. Sorry to everyone over the years who wanted and waited for me to update but I never could consistently. I can't promise a schedule right now, but I'm going to be more active than I have been for years.

Eternally Yours,

~ Phoenix