2. Still in Control!

Let alone meeting Hoseok, she hadn't even seen the face of any of the members for the whole week! There was so much to learn! The first thing she learnt from Haneul was to make iced black coffee the way Hoseok likes!

'Much better!', upon her sixth attempt this was the only compliment that she got from Haneul who was tasting the tasteless coffees made by her!

The whole week went by learning how the various schedules are to be put into place, how to keep the appointments book ready and updated, how to make a note of the things told by Haneul and manager Choi, judge which calls are to be passed over to manager Choi and which were to be dealt with by the other assistants, etc.

Da-Som flatly refused to hang out with her friends on this week-end as she felt that all the information that she has filled her mind with in these five days would somehow flow out of it!

'I can't lose it! Lemme just put it all down!' She made careful notes for herself and wrote down the recipe of the iced black coffee too.

Her second week at the company started.

'What was the name you saved the file with?' Haneul asked her searching for the file on the tablet.

'Most-Urgent-Most-Final-4' Da-Som replied.

'That's not how you save the files, Da-Som!' Haneul suppressed a smile and prayed that manager Choi never gets to know the original name of this file!

'Save it by the day that it would be needed!' She calmly told her. 'See!' She indicated as she renamed the file, Da-Som looked at her with awe.

'Okay! She's a child!', Haneul looked back at her and thought.

'What would I do without you!' Da-Som looked like she would cry.

'I have to go Da-Som, my baby will be in this world in a couple of months!' Haneul smiled at her, she had somehow grown fond of her in these two weeks.

'Manager Choi would scold me!' Da-Som said in low voice, shifting on her feet.

'I know he would, but do you know that he's only tough outside! He's all jelly inside!' Haneul smiled at her, ruffling her hair. This gave just a little confidence to Da-Som, but not much.

'Get the coffee for Hoseokshi, Da-Som!' She received manager Choi's call.

She prepared the coffee with care and placed it on the tray, then waited for Haneul to come and take it from her.

'What's taking you so long?' Manager Choi had called again on the intercom.

'Am waiting for unnie to take it from me!' She responded.

'Haneul left from this job two days ago!'

Da-Som imagined the expression on manager Choi's face and she couldn't help it and dropped the tray that she was holding in her other hand.

'Did you just drop the coffee?' He asked

'Yes! Probably! I mean no..!' She heard manager Choi sigh on the other end.

'Make another one quick and bring it to his studio!' He had to gather all the patience he had.

'Okay, manager-nim!'

After ten minutes she knocked on the studio door, which was then opened from the inside by Choi.

'Give it to him!' She heard him say and she slowly walked towards the chair that he had indicated to.

She looked down at her feet as a hand picked the coffee mug from the tray and heard a voice say thanks to her, she bowed and took leave. She had dared not look up at Hoseok!

Once outside she took deep breaths and congratulated herself for accomplishing this task without any further blunders!

'See, Som-Som! You can do this!'

Too quick!

Her jaw was ready to fall to the floor the next moment, as lifting her eyes from the floor she saw two people standing before her. She zoned out!

'Miss, we need to go in there!' She heard Jimin speak as she was not even breathing since the last thirty seconds.

Her body just silently took a ninety degree turn and dragged itself towards her cabin.

'Did I just serve coffee to J-Hope? Did Park Jimin just spoke to me? Was that Suga standing next to him?'

She collapsed in her chair.

'Run for your life, Som-Som! What are you doing here!' She told herself, placing her hands over her heart, which she was afraid would come out of her chest!

She was happy that the rest of the week she didn't see anyone, Hoseok didn't ask for coffee, she named every file correctly and found each one whenever manager Choi needed them, and most importantly she survived!

'Som-Som! You're actually surviving, even though you're breathing the same air as them!' She patted herself on her own back as she proudly left the office that weekend.

She was pleased that she was able to pass three weeks in this office with minimum damage!

[
A/N:
Are you liking the story? Please comment!

Am I going fine? Are the pictures used fine? You want me to change them? Are they relatable?

Please comment!
]