5. Foreign Tour: Some More

Da-Som had hoped in vain since manager Choi would be with Hoseok, so Da-Som required to be with him too.

They had come to the main event site, Hoseok had finalized everything and was going over the final choreography with the back ground dancers.

Da-Som sloped in her chair and watched him, they were here since the last two hours and still Hoseok wasn't satisfied.

"Go, pick up his hat and jacket!" Choi slightly shoved her.

She stood up promptly and went to the stage, dodging her head and scooped up both the expensive items in her arms that had been casually dropped on the floor by Hoseok.

Da-Som came and stood beside Choi once again. She felt something vibrating, it was not her phone, it was Hoseok's phone that was buzzing in his jacket's pocket. She looked up at Choi, asking his permission.

"Go, give it to him!"

She took a little sprint forward.

Da-Som tried to get his attention to herself but he was so engrossed in his dance that she couldn't succeed in doing so.

Hoseok made a move and suddenly was so close to her, Da-Som took some steps backwards as a reflex but someone shoved her forward as she had collided with another dancer and the next moment she was again over Hoseok.

Hoseok thought she was a back ground dancer.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He shouted, though the music was loud but she could hear his steely loud voice ring in her ears!

She opened her mouth to answer but he cut her off!

"Why can't you get your steps right! What is the matter with you!" Hoseok seemed to have lost it at this point after these many hours of practice.

"Hose.."

"Shut up and leave!"

"But.."

"Didn't you hear?"

By now everyone was staring at them, the music had stopped too. Manager Choi had indicated for the music to stop.

Da-Som looked up at Hoseok's face, there were sweat beads all over his face that had gone red with anger and she felt scared. There was a lump in her throat that she wanted to gulp down but was failing to do so, she felt the arson right there in his eyes.

Choi came from behind her.

"Hoseok-shi, calm down! It was just your phone!"

He took the jacket from Da-Som and handed over the phone to Hoseok.

Hoseok threw a glance in her direction taking the phone from him and moved to a corner.

Choi ushered Da-Som off the stage and asked her to get something from the van, which she knew was totally unnecessary and they didn't need it right now, but she knew that he wanted her away from there for some time.

Hoseok checked his phone, two missed calls from Namjoon and one from Suga.

As Da-Som sat in the van for some time, she felt tears form in her eyes, she brushed her eyes rigorously. She didn't want to be vulnerable.

"You got this, Som-Som! " She wrapped her arms around and hugged her self. She was there to look out for her own self.

She looked back at their interaction when she had cause his drink to spill over him and how different he had behaved today! His anger filled eyes came back to her!

Late at night, Hoseok looked outside the window of his room at the city lights, sipping on his iced black coffee, still unaware that the same girl on whom he had shouted earlier in the day had prepared it for him.

"What's with you Hobi, why you keep angry like this! You scolded the poor girl for no reason!" He rested his head on the glass pane. He knew that he had reacted out of proportion.

"I'll interact with the army's tomorrow." He took another sip.

The second day of the arrival was his performance, Namjoon and Suga had flown down to support and cheer him on.

As for Da-Som, it was difficult to keep pace with the energy of Jung Hoseok. It was her first tour as member of his staff team, which he kept on their toes, they had to be always ready for the impromptu stuff that would always be part of his schedules.

Da-Som had already forgotten the episode from the day before, everyday was a new beginning to her.

She wasn't even hopeful of finding time for any sight seeing either, but she realized that she didn't need any sight seeing when she could watch Hoseok give that effortlessly smooth, power packed and spell bound performance on the stage.

She was clearly fan girl-ing over him! The rest of the staff was in awe too! This was his first solo performance here and he had nailed it!

The last task for her for the day was to make sure Hoseok's luggage is shifted to his new room, in order to be near Namjoon's and Suga's rooms.

Namjoon particularly had asked for a room on the lower floors of the hotel.

Da-Som came back to her room and collapsed on the bed after getting this shifting done.

A/n: Another attempt.