7. Foreign Tour: Discomfort!

Namjoon walked into Yoongi's room, Hoseok was already there too.

"She'll be here in a while, hyung!" He told Yoongi.

Hoseok stood up from where he was sitting besides Yoongi and was about to go out of the room.

"Where are you going? Do you have some other engagement right now?" Namjoon asked him.

"No!" He shook his head.

"I thought we were all having dinner together, stay Hobiya!" Yoongi called him back, Hoseok reluctantly sat down by his side again.

Naina threw a shy smile at Yoongi when she entered the room.

"Hello Doctor! Welcome!" Yoongi held out his hand to her which she shook and thanked him.

"Am pleased to see you again, Doctor! It's been a while!" Yoongi sat down besides Hoseok while Naina sat besides Namjoon on the other couch.

"Am pleased to see you too again, Mr. Yoongi and please call me Naina!" She smiled.

"Then you'll have to call me Yoongi!"

"But, you're older to me!"

"Then you can call me Oppa!" He said through a gummy smile!

Namjoon raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat!

"All right, Yoongi Oppa!" Naina looked from him to Namjoon.

"Pleased to see you again too, Mr. Hoseok, am sorry I walked into your room uninvited this morning!"

"That's all right! My assistant often does such blunders!" Hoseok replied.

The food arrived just after that, and they gathered around the table.

"Have some of this, it's really delicious!" Suga was about to keep something on her plate.

"She's a vegetarian!" Both of them had blurted out at the same time!

Namjoon looked at Hoseok, who looked back at him. Both pursed their lips after that.

"You too remember, Mr. Hoseok!" Naina was surprised.

Yoongi was also surprised as he looked at both Hoseok and Namjoon. Somehow he had felt that the interaction between them was not normal since Naina's arrival.

"Namjoonah! You can let her use both her hands for eating! She's not running away anywhere, are you Naina?" Yoongi teased!Naina chuckled while shaking her head and Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed!After the dinner, Yoongi ...

Naina chuckled while shaking her head and Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed!

After the dinner, Yoongi and Namjoon were deep into discussing about a meeting with a music director while Hoseok was sitting opposite them, tuning Yoongi's guitar.

As he started to play a tune on it, Naina got up from Namjoon's side and sat besides him.

"You play it well, Mr. Hoseok!" She watched his long fingers play the strings of the guitar.

"Not as good as Yoongi hyung!" He answered without looking up at her.

"I hope that you're fine, Mr. Hoseok?" She asked, really softly.

"Hmm..?" He missed a beat and the pick fell from his hand. He looked up at her.

"Am sorry, Mr. Hoseok, it's not my place to ask you, but you look really pale and you ate so little, I hope you're doing well!"

"Yeah!" He answered, he became aware of Namjoon's gaze on them.

"I really hope that you are! Can I check..." She lifted her hand to place it on his forehead, but he stood with a jerk, almost yanking off her hand.

"Am fine! You don't have to worry!" He almost threw the guitar on the couch and walked out from the room.

"What's with him? Wasn't he about to have his coffee?" Yoongi asked Naina while Namjoon drew in a deep breath.

"I think he's tired and he has some temperature as well, he didn't let me check it!"

Naina contemplated going after him.

Maybe she should, she got up.

"Please excuse me for a while!"

Namjoon didn't stop her.

Both of them had every right to do whatever they wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{ A/n: I know it's a short chapter, another attempt to move the story forward

{ A/n: I know it's a short chapter, another attempt to move the story forward.}