9. Foreign Tour: Naina and Namjoon

Namjoon opened his eyes and his gaze fell on Naina's peaceful face.

A couple of seconds passed by and he tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

She was still sound asleep besides him.

He would be flying to Korea in the evening, right after their photo shoot and meeting with the music director.

She would be flying off to her place too by the afternoon.

He did not have any idea when he would be able to see her next.

It was already after two months that they had stolen this time to be together for just these two days and now it was already time to take leave, until the next time.

He saw her stirring a little, the sun rays from the huge window pane fell on her eyes, he lifted his head on one hand and shielded her eyes from the sun. His eyes not leaving her face.

"Good morning!" She whispered and rested her face on his shoulder, he kissed her head.

"Good morning, beautiful!"

"You're not leaving right now?"

"In an hour."

She didn't say anything, just snuggled into his chest some more.

"When will you visit Monty and Mishky?"

"Soon!" Though he was doubtful if wants a meeting with Monty!

Namjoon snuggled with her, stroking her head, feeling her against his body, her smell and the warmth in his heart, the warmth of her love and her presence in his life.

There was still nothing physical between them yet, both were not even rushing with it.

There was a sense of comfort in each other's embrace, in cuddling with each other, in the stolen kisses, in holding hands, in the video calls that they managed to have each day.

That was their unspoken pact, she would steal time in between her hospital schedules and he between his.

They made sure that they called each other everyday, even if for two minutes, even if it was rushed.

Sometimes she would fall asleep talking to him and he would stare at her for some time before disconnecting the call and sometimes it was the other way around, he would fall asleep in between their call and she would stare at his cute little nose, the mole under his chin and on his neck.

Both were deeply and madly in love with each other.

They felt that somehow their love for each other had kind of matured on its own.

Maybe, it was because both of them had spent three years together, knowingly or unknowingly, that time was also spent in loving each other.

Naina had realized it too.

"Babe!" He softly whispered.

"Hmmm?" She sat up, yawning!

"Why do you love me?" Namjoon asked.

"Because we both belong with each other!"

"You feel so?"

"Each and every minute of my life! Naina belongs to Kim Namjoon and Kim Namjoon belongs to Naina!"

She turned her face to him and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Even if he is toxic at times?"

"Even if he stops loving her, she would always ALWAYS love him!!" Her voice got passionate as she entwined her fingers in his and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Don't say that again, okay!" He lifted her face up and kissed her dominantly.

She fell backwards, his lips still attached onto hers.

She gasped for breath but he didn't let her move!

He grabbed her by her waist, there was something in his body language this morning that wanted to dominate over her, to elevate their relationship and to express his love in newer forms!

She breathed heavily as finally his lips detached from hers.

"Don't even think that I'll stop loving you!!"

Naina gulped a little and slowly opened her eyes to look at him.

The heat of his lips was still lingering on hers.

Her lower lip was a bit swollen at the corner where he had bitten it.

Her cheeks were flushed as she stared into the passionate eyes looking into hers.

Her soft chest rose and fell against his hard one.

Namjoon's index finger traced her jawline ever so lightly and he lifted her chin up again.

The eye contact did not break, but Naina gulped at the anticipation of what was coming next.

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocked at the door, it was his manager.

He had to leave for the photo shoot along with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Till next time!" Namjoon kissed her again as she stood ready to leave for the airport

"Be safe!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

"You too, darling!"

"By the way.." As she turned to go he held her hand and pulled her back towards him.

"My baby girl has gotten good at it!" He leaned down and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"It?" She asked.

"Kissing me!" He winked at her.

Naina blushed.

"I wonder what else you're good at!" He brought his face much closer to hers.

"I hope you get to explore soon, Mr. Kim!" She winked back and for a second Namjoon was taken off guard!

"My babe is getting bolder, huh?" He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Okay! Okay! Both of us will get late!" She hid her face in his chest and he chuckled.

"So long!" He said, giving her the good bye kiss.