11. Some Laughter

The foreign tour was over and everyone was back to work at the company.

That meant more or less the same routine for Da-Som as it was before the tour.

She would be with manager Choi most of the times. She would be a part of the team for meetings with the producers and also being there on outdoor shoots, careful planning and scheduling, keeping a tab on Hoseok's daily schedules were assigned to her as her main tasks.

This included being around Hoseok almost all of the time now and be of immediate assistance to him.

Sometimes she would be picking up his stuff after him as he would leave his expensive things all over the place, running over his schedules multiple times to him, reporting to manager Choi in case of some changes that he would require and also make him his iced black coffee.

Da-Som had survived through seven months at the company with minimum damage.

She was no longer afraid of manager Choi but she was now afraid of Hoseok. She didn't know what to anticipate about him.

Sometimes she would find a softness in his demeanor while the other times he would be so cold and distant.

He sometimes got angry with her too, when she would be clumsy at her task, not that he shouted at her or something, but she would feel her heart beating fast when he would roll his eyes in indignation at her.

Da-Som finished running over the schedule to him and then looked up from her tab to him, waiting for him to give some remark.

"Is it fine, Hoseok-shi?" She waited for a minute and asked him.

"What? Run over one more time!"

"So, he wasn't listening !" She went over the schedule for him once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finding no one there, Da-som casually walked inside the hall.

It was the lunch break and everyone was busy grabbing food before getting back to work.

She played the music on her phone and it blasted in her ears!

Looking at herself in the mirror, she started doing her highly personalized dance moves, meanwhile drinking the water out of her bottle.

The expected happened, half the water was on the floor and half was on her clothes.

After a minute she had slipped and was laying flat on the floor.

She stopped the music, trying to regain her breaths.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor, Shorty?"

Hoseok had entered in the hall and seeing her laying on the floor walked towards her.

Da-Som turned her face sideways to look up at him, while still all sprawled on the floor.

Hoseok took a step too quick, he too slipped on the water and landed besides her!

"Who the hell put water on the floor!"

He prayed for his dear back to remain intact!

"I did!"

She looked at his face, trying to beat back the laughter that shouldn't have been there, specially at times like these!

She felt so amused by the way he has had this fall and landed flat on all fours!

Both looked at each other and unable to hold in anymore Da-Some broke into laughter.

Tears formed at the corner of eyes and Hoseok just stared at her.

He observed that there was a child-like innocence in those eyes, something which he has seen in an another pair of eyes too!

He finally gave in to her contagious laughter and joined in!

At this point, Namjoon was about to enter the hall.
He paused at the threshold, looking at them both laughing their hearts out!

He smiled and without them noticing retraced his steps.

It was after a long long time that he was hearing that sunshine laughter.

After getting back to her cabin, Da-Som gave the incident a second thought.

"Som-Som, did you just drip water on the floor and made your boss slip on it?"

"And then you laughed there laying on the floor along with him and all this time your job was on a cliffhanger and manager-nim on these same premises?"

"Wow! Som-Som! You amazing amazing girl!"

She banged her head in tiny on her desk.

 "Som-Som, did you just  drip water on the floor and made your boss slip on it?" "And then you laughed  there laying on the floor along with him and all this time your job was on a cliffhanger and manager-nim on these same premises?""Wow! Som-Som!...