8. Foreign Tour: It keeps coming back!

She looked at Hoseok coming out of his room from the opposite end of the corridor.

'Didn't he ask for his coffee in Yoongi-shi's room?" She wondered!

'And then he says I take so much time!' Da-Som tried to defend herself, fully aware that it's been fifteen minutes that he had asked for his coffee.

She saw him walk towards the elevator, but before she could reach him he had already taken the elevator.

Da-Som stared at the coffee tumbler in her hand.

'What am I supposed to do with this now? Take it to him or will he come back to get it?' She put her brain cells to work.

'I should take it to him!' She decided and waited outside the elevator noting the floor that he had taken.

She stepped outside the elevator on the top floor.

The first thing she saw was the wine bottle in his hand, which he was gulping down!

'Well! I hope he wanted to have his coffee after his wine, otherwise am definitely late at getting this for him!'

She hoped and took careful steps!

'Hoseokshi, your coffee!' She extended the coffee tumbler to him.

'Do I look like in the need for a coffee?' He stared down at her in disbelief!

His eyes were red and his throat was burning.

'Do I look like in the need for a coffee?' He stared down at her in disbelief! His eyes were red and his throat was burning

The rhetoric was obviously lost on Da-Som.

She just stared at him, wanting her heart to stop pounding in her ears.

'The hell!' Hoseok swore and turned on his heel.

'Why!! Why do they..!!! ' He flung the bottle towards the wall, it struck it and its shattered pieces fell to the ground.

Da-Som's heart stopped pounding!

She stood still.

She just stood there wondering, now that the wine bottle was gone, maybe he would need his coffee now!

But still, something else told her that she should leave.

'Am leaving it here, Hoseokshi!' She put the tumbler on the ground and turned to go.

Hoseok held her wrist and she halted in her steps.

He pulled her back gently, she turned and looked up at him.

'Please stay!'

He took a step forward and she felt his face down on her shoulder.

Then she felt his body tremble and her t-shirt getting soaked with something.

No, it was not his sweat, they were his tears!

'Why it had to be me! Why, Shorty!' He put his arms around her.

Da-Som had to stand really firm on the ground so as to avoid falling back as he was heavy for her own weight.

'I thought I was over this!' He was sobbing.

'Its okay, to not be okay, Hoseokshi!' She softly replied, deciding whether to hug him back or not.

Her arms remained on her sides.

Naina looked at them both from the shadows.

There were tears in her eyes, she couldn't understand their conversation, but she clearly understood that her friend was in need.

She knew that he would be here on the terrace, she knew he was a terrace person, she knew where she would find him and hence had come here.

'You were there for me when I needed a friend, I am here Mr. Hoseok, if you need me now! '
She silently told him from the shadows.

Not meaning to intrude upon the moment, she retraced her steps.

Only if Hoseok would have looked up in her direction at that point of time, he would have known that Naina did come for him, out of care, yes, and also out of love!

Just maybe not in the love form, that he would have wanted it to be!

'But, that's the thing about love, since it makes the world go round, hence it's there in varied forms.

It can't possibly be in just one form.

One such form is of soulmates, people who are destined and sometimes not destined to be together.

In this case, maybe there were not two but three soulmates!

Maybe it was just a chance and play of the circumstances!

'You know Hoseokshi, you can look for rainbows in the night too!' Da-Som spoke softly.

Hoseok lifted his head from her shoulder and stared at her face.

His eyes followed the direction in which she was pointing her finger in the sky.

'Is that a rainbow?' He asked, sitting down on the ground.

'No! It's a moon-bow! People look for rainbows when they actually can find a moon-bow!'

She sat down beside him, keeping some distance.

'It's pretty!' He shifted a bit to her side and placed his head on her shoulder again.

'It is!'

She had noticed that her focus was no longer on her pounding heart, it was on the person sitting next to her.

The feel of his head on her shoulder and the moment that she was sharing with him.

A moment that would probably never be in her life again and she wished it also not be so, as she could see that he was in pain, he was hurt!

She didn't want her Hoseokshi to be hurt or in pain.

Both of them sat there together for quite sometime, looking at the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mr. Kim?' Naina called for his attention as she sat by his side.

'Yes!' He looked up at her, noticing the serious expressions on her face.

'I was meaning to ask you something!'

'Ask away!' He took her hand in his.

'I know its not my place to ask, am not even his doctor anymore, but..' She hesitated, 'Is Mr. Hoseok fine?'

She noticed him getting a bit tensed.

'Why do you feel so?'

'See! I used to be his doctor, I think I know how he feels at certain times, the things that he deals with! So I just want to know that how bad is it at this point? I just feel care for him and I don't wanna see him deal with things alone!'

The scene on the terrace came back to her. She didn't want to share it with Namjoon.

'He is dealing with a few things, that's all I can say!' He pulled her into his arms as if on a reflex.

'Will it be enough? Is my love enough for both you and me? What if it isn't?' He wanted to ask her.

'I love you, Namjoon!' She whispered to him against his chest, feeling drowsy!

His body relaxed. He hugged her even closer.

Both fell asleep cuddling each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~