13. A Day Before Yoongi's Wedding

Yoongi had invited Naina to his wedding. This was his surprise for Namjoon.

She had flown down to Korea again, to attend the wedding ceremony of Yoongi and Soyeun.

Namjoon couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her before him.

He swiftly pulled her into his embrace.

"I missed you." He told her kissing her lips gently.

"I missed you more." She replied.

They had dinner together in his room.

Naina was already drowsy as she pressed her face against his chest, as they were laying together after dinner.

"Where you're going?" Namjoon pulled her hand.

"To my room."

She replied, leaning on his arm to balance herself because of being pulled suddenly by him.

"Don't go!"

"But am sleepy!" She suppressed a yawn.

"Sleep with me!"

"Huh?" Naina choked on air.

"Mr. Kim? What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I mean just sleep with me. Just. Sleeping!"

He got up and walked towards the bed. He sat down and then patted the spot besides him.
His dimpled smile played on his lips.

Naina took slow little steps towards him and sat down, nervously. Her fingers played with each other.

"Relax! Am not gonna gobble you up! I do bite though!" He leaned a bit close to her and winked at her.

"Mr. Kim!" She covered her whole face with her hands to hide her flushed cheeks.

"Am so tired!" He fell backwards making her fall on her back too, he had held her hand and pulled her.

Both did not say anything for sometime, they just laid there besides each other their hand held together.

"Naina.." He softly said.

"Hmm?" She asked, both were looking at the ceiling.

"I love you, darling."

"I love you too, jagi." She turned her face towards him.

Namjoon chuckled and then both smiled looking at each other.

"I miss you so much! I wanna be with you all the time! I am sorry that I can't! I have such busy schedules!" He said, caressing her cheek ever so lightly with his thumb.

"I miss you too and I understand our lives beyond each other! I respect that and I know that you respect mine!"
She leaned towards him and placed a tiny kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Don't sleep!" He said, as he saw her eyelids closing.

"Then? What else should I do?" She said, her voice heavy with sleep.

"There are many interesting things that you can do! Sleep is boring!"

He suddenly turned and hovered over her. His one hand went down and around her waist and he pulled her body a bit upwards towards him.

The fingers of his other hand entwined with hers and he brought her hand above her head and held it there, pressed firmly down on the bed.

For a second she gasped, by the suddenness of his move.

Her cheeks were on fire and she felt that she would melt under his intense gaze.

His lips came down on hers, roughly and in a dominating way than she had ever experienced them to be!

He didn't let her breathe and she let out a soft moan. He smiled against her lips as he heard it.

"Hyung! Do you know where.. What the f.....!"

Namjoon sprang from the bed and Naina didn't know where to look so she hid behind his body frame.

"Jungkook! What the...!"

"Sorry! Sorry hyung! Am sorry! I didn't know..!"

Jungkook turned his back towards them, his heart literally in his throat as he felt scared of his hyung!

"Sorry Noona!"

He said without turning towards them and Naina felt like she could bury herself right there into the floor, like why did he need to even acknowledge her presence there!

"But, you people should at least lock the door!" He let himself out before Namjoon could get back at him!

"Sorry, for that!" Namjoon turned to Naina, rubbing the back of his neck!

She giggled, trying to overcome her embarrassment.

"I guess, I'll sleep in my room!" She got up and kissed his cheek.

"I need some more time for this!" She added.

"Take all the time you want, I'll wait!" He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her for a gentle kiss.

On his way in the lobby, Jungkook met Hoseok.

"Whey? Whey? Why are you covering your ears?" Hoseok teased him.

"Hyung! I walked on Namjoon hyung and Doctor Noona making out!" He laughed sheepishly.

"Oh!" Hoseok replied and pursed his lips.

Hoseok then patted on his arm and went away to his room.

Jungkook looked at his back, pondering, "What's wrong with him? He should have been on the floor by now, laughing so bad at something like this!

"Maybe, he's just sleepy!" He shrugged his shoulders.

He was sleepy too, tomorrow was his Yoongi hyung's wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~