CHAPTER 8:Let The Games Begin

"I'm so sorry guys I lost track of time, I was getting ready and then Leo came in and distracted me

"I'm so sorry guys I lost track of time, I was getting ready and then Leo came in and distracted me."I apologised hugging Sofia and Raquel.

After getting distracted by Leo with - that moment-I didn't realise I was 30 freaking minutes late, but I arrived.. finally. Massimo walked in behind me and went over to where Sofia and Raquel's bodyguard's were.

"It's okay Aurora, what happend?" Sofia asked sitting down.

"He was up to his same old antiques, but enough about me how are you guys feeling about going to Rome?" I asked avoiding the Leo subject.

I'm not going to tell them I kissed Leo  because they would absolute roast me for not being over him when I persuaded them I was. They always say I think I'm over him but really it's just a phase and that I'll ways be in love with him deep down, I do agree on some part but I've been trying to change that- starting tomorrow because I just kissed him- but I won't fall for his games again.

I have a plan in my head..
1. Avoid Leo until he moves out.
2.Don't fall for his games.
3.NEVER kiss him again.
4. Don't let him get within a 2 meter radius from me.
If he can't get close to me he can't touch me and I won't be able to fall for his charms.

Walla! I will be over him in no time. It should be easy, just avoid and ignore him, it shouldn't be that hard, right?

"It's fine, at least we have each others company". Raquel said wrapping her arm around Sofia's shoulder.

"I wish you were coming with us though, we see you everyday."Sofia piped up from across the table.

I smiled in response "Yeah I know, me too, but I promise I'll face time you guys every night and update you on everything that's going on".

I wish I was going with them, because then I wouldn't have to see Leo's annoyingly handsome face everyday.

"Yeah you better". They giggled looking at the menu.

A while later we had finished our food and it was time for Sofia and Raquel to go to the airport.

"I'm going to miss you both so much". I cried hugging them both tightly.

"Me too". They both said crying too. "Goodbye girls, I'll see ye soon love ye." I said saying goodbye to them while they got in the jeep.
"Love you Aurora".Sofia said climbing into the jeep.
"Love you". Raquel said following Sofia.
I waved at them as they left. God I'm going to miss them. Massimo was waiting for me by the car. He walked to my side of the car and opened the door for me.
"Thanks Massimo" I thanked as he opened the door for me.

No problem he mumbled getting in the drivers seat.
"Are mom and dad at home?"I asked curiously on the drive home. They weren't at home when I was getting ready, thank god, otherwise they would of heard me and Leo arguing in my room.

"No, their gone on a double date with Chiara and Luca". Massimo answered.

I giggled at his response. I still can't believe dad is gone on a double date. He used to be ruthless and 'had a heart made of stone' as uncle Felix says.

A while later we arrived home and Leo's car wasn't in the driveway, thank you God for giving me this miracle. I let out a sigh in relief.

I thanked Massimo for today and went up to my room. I layed down on my bed and then got up and got out of my dress,I'm just going to go for a shower and go to bed.

Josh is coming over tomorrow to do our assignment for college that is due Friday,so that will be fun, and after that I'm going shopping with mom and Chiara while dad is figuring out what to do with The south American mafia with Luca and the others.

A while later.....

After spending an hour in the shower vibing to Chase Atlantic I finally decided to get out. I got changed into my pjs and got into bed and watched Netflix for a while.

While I was watching Netflix I heard the door downstairs open. I got out of bed to see who it was, it's probably mom, dad, Luca and Chiara coming back from their double date.

I raced downstairs to get all the info about the date,And the devil being against me it was Leo.. With a girl hanging off him like a lost puppy, jeoulously raised through me but I quickly quenched the feeling.

I looked behind Leo to see a very drunken Nikolai stumbling in behind him. Leo noticed me and smirked "Hello Aurora". He said practically carrying the girl beside him.

I rolled my eyes and went over to take care of Nikolai who was stumbling all over the place. "Come on Nik let's get you to bed". I said ignoring Leo and wrapping Nikolai's arm around my shoulder and leading him towards the stairs.

Leo watched me before telling the girl 'Sandra' I believe as she corrected him many times for getting her name wrong , to wait for him upstairs.
She jumped up and down in excitement before following me and Nikolai up the stairs.

"Ex-excuse me wh-where is Leo's be-bedroom."Sandra slurred looking into my room to see if it was Leo's. I turned around with a half asleep Nikolai on my shoulders.

"That one" I pointed to Leo's door."Thanks". Sandra smiled before happily entering Leo's room.

When she closed his door I went towards Nikolai's room to put him to bed. I layed him on the bed and took off his shoes.
"What have I told you about not drinking too much". I said to Nikolai who was sprawled on the bed. He does this everytime he goes out and he instantly regrets it the next day.

I sighed before leaving. I walked back to my room because I just knew Leo was waiting for me downstairs and I'm too tired to deal with him right now. Luck was against me as Leo was laying on my bed watching Netflix on my computer.

"Sandra is waiting for you" I reminded Leo while folding my arms.

He smirked when he noticed me in the room. He got up and walked towards me. I put my hand out to stop him from getting closer. His smirk widened in response.

"Are you jeolous of Sandra?" Leo asked. He got her name right... Finally.

"Why would I be jealous of Sandra, you sleep with thousands of girls."I say truthfully. It's true, Nikolai tells me everytime they go out Leo sleeps with someone. His eyes widen in surprise as if he thought I didn't know.

" Really then why are you acting pissed off?"

"Because you brought your one night stand into our house,which is not yours by the way." I say reminding him of the situation.

"Ace said make yourself comfortable, and act as if this is your house, so that's what I'm doing."

"I doubt he meant bring your sex life here too Leo."I said pissed off.

" I know what your doing Leo, this is you trying to prove to me that I will never get over you by bringing your one night stands here and rubbing it in my face.. And I'm not going to fall for it."I announced smirking.

Leo smirked in return.
"Whatever you say Aurora and we'll try to keep it down because I know how much you love your beauty sleep". He said leaving my room with the smirk still on his face.

I wish I could tear that smirk right off his face.