CHAPTER 15 : Tension Is In The Air

"The most important part of being in a relationship is love

"The most important part of being in a relationship is love." Mom said to me and Leo.

Everyone was in the kitchen and mom was explaining what being in love was like.

I sat there taking in everything mom was saying but I already knew everything. Leo on the other hand was sitting there taking in everything mom was saying with a confused expression on his face. It's very clear to say he's never been in love.

"When you guys are at the ball phyiscal touch is the most important. You need to show affection towards each other and you need to look at each other like there the only person left in the world." Mom said.

I gave a quick glance to Leo who was of course smirking. I quickly looked away when he averted his gaze to me.
His smirk grew wider when he saw a blush rising on my face.

"Okay let's try dance and see how you guys are."Chiara said excitedly. I closed my eyes quickly before getting up and going to the middle of the room, Leo followed.

I turned my body slightly to fully face him, I saw a small smirk on his face as he looked down on me. I can tell he's absolutely loving this.

We stared into each others eyes for a few more seconds before he put his hand on my waist and the other intertwining with my hand. Chills went through my body but I quickly got rid of them, I hesitated for a moment before bringing my hand up  and resting it on his shoulder.

We stayed still for a few moments staring into each others eyes. Leo looked deep into my eyes before averting his gaze down to lips and then back up to my eyes.

Dad, Luca and Nik left because they all started laughing at the awkwardness of this, I'm not surprised though. So it was just me, Leo, Chiara and mom.

Mom put on some music to make it less awkward and to make it feel more real as me and Leo will have to dance on the night of the ball to showcase the fact that we're dating.

This is the song playing....

When the music started Leo and I began to dance. He tightened his grip on my waist as we moved to the music. I let out a small moan due to the tightness but luckily mom and Chiara didn't hear, they were both In a trance watching us, Leo however heard me and his smirk has grown even wider.

Leo moved his hand lower so it was  resting on my lower back. I shivered as he glared down at me. I looked up at him and stared deep into his eyes. Our faces were inches apart as we danced.

"I know you're loving this Aurora". Leo whispered looking into my eyes.

I don't say anything I just look away ashamed. I love this, all though I hate to admit it but I do. I love the way he's touching me, I love the way he's looking at me and I love the way our bodies are moving in sync while we dance.

It's time to bite back where it hurts, I'm not letting him have control.

"Don't act like you Don't love this either Leo." I say looking him straight in the eyes.

"Your right Aurora I do love this, I love the way you tremble under my touch and the way you look into my eyes like I'm the only one in the world." Leo said staring deep into my eyes. He let go of my waist and spun me out still holding my hand. I let out a small moan in surprise, I put my hand out flat before Leo's hand pulls me back in. I collide with his chest and lay my hand back on his shoulder.

"And I love hearing your moans when I touch you". Leo whispers huskily in my ear. The music ended and me and Leo stand still staring at each other with ragged breaths and sweaty bodies with the indistinct sound of mom and Chiara clapping.

We let go of each other when they come over. "You guys are going to do great". Chiara said relieved.

"I'm going to go shower". I say leaving the room as quickly as possible. I don't even get to my room when someone grabs me. It was Leo of course. He cages me in against the wall at the top of the stairs.

"What do you want Leo?" I question caged in between him and the wall, his face is so close to my face that if I lifted my head up our noses would touch.

"That was a good dance." Leo says with a small smile.

"Yeah.. It was."I say agreeing with him.

" There's going to be alot more as we're going to be husband and wife after all". Leo teases smirking.

I move uncomfortably under his stare. "You heard dad, it might not get as far as marriage."

"And what if it does.. We're going to have to get married...go on a honeymoon and do other marriage....things." Leo teases while smirking before looking up and down my body.

I raise my leg and kick him in the balls. Leo groans in pain before steeping back, I stand in front of him "Don't be such an asshole Leo, we won't be doing any such thing, I may still have feelings for you but I won't let you take my dignity just so you can win this stupid game we're playing." I say a bit upset at what he just said. I never knew he would go this far to win the game. This fucking game.

Tears flood my eyes as I stared down at him,"You know what Leo, fuck you and fuck this game. " I say before going to my room and locking the door. I stood infront of my door as the tears fell down my face.

I heard someone coming close to my door. The sound stopped for a second before there was a quiet knock on the door.

"I'm sorry Aurora, I didn't mean it". Leo said apologetically. I slid down my door and sat on the ground.

"Go away Leo... Please."I begged as tears fell down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry". He mumbled before leaving, I heard his door close shut as I lay there. Quietness filled the room, the only sound was my muffled cries.

After a few minutes I consoled myself and calmed down. I got up to go to the shower because Raquel and Sofia are coming soon. I miss them so much and I can't wait to see them. They will make me forget about Leo and everything else.