CHAPTER 35 :"We're So Going To Regret This..But Fxck It. "

"That's good

"That's good."

My heart melted. I have been longing for this moment for months, to have him holding me and looking after me. Our baby must have been longing for it too because they have stopped kicking harshly and now the kicks are just flutters.

I stare down at Leo's hand layed on my stomach, his thumb moving up and down causing butterflies in my stomach.

Leo clears his throat bringing me back to reality. "I'm sorry that I haven't been here...you didn't deserve that and if I could go back and change it I would."

"You're here now, that's all that matters. " I say softly. He lays back and holds me tighter. I lay there for a minute taking in every moment in case this was temporary.

What if he was just worried about me and this is the only way to care for me. What if holding my bump and kissing my head is the only way he can do that.

I grab hold of the side of the bath, making Leo's hand fall from my stomach and do my best to turn around. "Aurora what are you doing?" Leo asks confused.

"Are you going to leave?" I say breathless.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's going to happen when we leave this bathroom?"

I look into his eyes and he's giving me nothing. My heart is beating fast and my breathing is unsteady waiting for his answer.

"I don't know Aurora, and I hate myself for not knowing but I can't lie to you."

"Okay." I clear my throat."Thank you for being honest."

"I'm sorry Aurora."

"No it's fine, I wasn't expecting anything else anyway."

Leo's face dropped and I felt a tang of guilt but it's the truth. I wasn't expecting anything.

"Look Leo I think it's best if you don't do these things for me anymore." I say breaking my own heart.
"If I'm ever going to move on or forget about you, you can't keep coming to my rescue."

"Aurora-"

"No let me talk"I cut him off."For months I have been trying to hate you, for leaving me pregnant and alone and for giving me mixed signals when you knew you were going to up and leave and I'm so sorry that you lost your father, you didn't deserve that you really didn't but please don't come and and act like a father for two seconds out of guilt and sadness if your just going to leave again."I say wiping my eyes.

"Do you hate me?" He asks. I look at him "What?"

"Do you hate me?" He repeats.

"No."

"Good."

I look at him confused. "Leo, did you hear what I just said?"

"Yes I did but I don't care, I'm tired of thinking about the future and the past, I just want to be here now, with you. Nothing else matters."

Before I could say anything he reaches out and takes a hold of my wrist and pulls me gently towards him. I submit and move my knees towards him, when I'm close enough he grabs my thighs and makes me straddle him. I only then take in the fact that I'm naked. A small moan escapes my lips when I sit down and feel him beneath me.

I can't do this, what about that entire speech i gave 2 minutes ago, this can't happen. I have to let him go..but yet I'm not moving. I'm staring into Leo's eyes like were the only people in the world. The only sound in the room is the water rustling against the sides of the bath.

"Leo, we shouldn't do this".

"Why?"

"For so many reasons." I say breathless.

"Yet you can't name one."He smiles flirtatiously. I bite my lip.

"Leo, I'm going to regret this and so will you."

"Then we'll regret it".

Oh my god what am I doing, I'm so stupid for letting him control me like this but I don't want to leave. I can feel his hard on beneath me and the tension is getting hotter by the second.

I'm so going to regret this.

"Okay."

He smiles and holds my waist. He leans in and kisses me roughly.

God I've missed his lips.

His tongue enters my mouth and I moan. He smiles still kissing me. I reach down between my legs and grab ahold of his boxers. He understands what I want and lifts me up as he pulls them down.

He kicks them off and they land with a thud on the floor. He pulls me down on him again and I moan when i feel him beneath me. I need more. He kisses me roughly as I reach down between my thighs and grab his dick and slide my hands up and down.

Leo groans and lays his head back. He looks into my eyes with lust as I slide it between my pussy lips before placing it at my core. He pushes my waist down making a loud moan leave my mouth as he enters me.

He groans as I move up and down and side to side. I moan as I feel him against my walls. I hold onto his shoulders for support.

"Fuck Aurora."

He moves me faster as we both reach our climax. I feel his warm seed shoot up through me and I moan again.

"Fuck". Leo says breathless. I lay my head against his chest exhausted. He lifts my chin up with his fingers and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Do you regret it?" He asks when we pulls way for air.

"No". I say with zero hesitation.