CHAPTER 43 : Baby I'm Yours

After a long day of work I finally get to go home to my boys

After a long day of work I finally get to go home to my boys. Today, I had 7 patients which was very exhausting but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my job, I love helping people.

When I arrive home I park the Audi R8 in the garage. Leo let me drives it sometimes. He bought a Range rover when Lucarius was born so we could all fit in it, and our future children.

It fits in well with the rest of the family cars in the garage

It fits in well with the rest of the family cars in the garage. Leo still however prefers the Audi R8 and I think he always will, although, he said he will pass it down to Lucarius when he's older.

He says it can be a family heirloom  passed down through our generation.
I don't believe him because it's a car and it's bound to break down at some point but I don't want to be the one to tell him that. Who knows maybe it will survive.

When I get into the house mom and dad are in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. Today is our weekly dinner, so the entire family is coming over but that's not for a while.

"Hi mom, hi dad. " I say hugging both of them.

"Hi sweetheart". Mom says kissing my forehead. "How was work?" She asks stirring something in the saucepan. Whatever it is, it smell delicious.

"It was very busy, but it's fine. I'm off for the week so I have some time with Lucarius and Leo..and you guys of course". I giggle looking at both of them.

"Their both upstairs". Dad said wrapping his arms around moms waist and pulling her close making her bite her lip.

"Okay, we'll be down soon love you guys". I say going towards the stairs.

I walk up the stairs and go towards me and Leo's  room. I can't wait to see him and Lucarius. It's hard being away from them but Psychology was my dream ever since I was little and I couldn't give it up.

I enter the room and smile. Both of them are sleeping on the bed all cuddled up. I close the door and take off my heels before making my way towards the bed.

"Hi baby". I whisper kissing Lucarius on the head gently as I rub his tiny toes.

I look at Leo who is fast asleep

I look at Leo who is fast asleep. I go to the left side of the bed and lie down next to him. I kiss him and he groans waking up. I smile as I'm met with his eyes.

"Hey babe". He says sleepily pulling me in by the waist and kissing me back.

"Hi." I whisper when we pull away. He turns his head towards Lucarius and then he looks back at me. "He's still asleep". He smiles. "I see he's gotten that from you." Leo teases holding my waist tightly giving me butterflies.

I giggle. "Yes I suppose he has. How was your day. Any wars between mafia rivals? "I smile kind of joking. Although, I wouldn't be surprised because of what happened with Damon and his son.

He smirks."No, not yet, no one would ever dare cross me, especially now that Nikolai and I have joined mafias.

" That's true." I reply. Nikolai and Leo joined mafias, so the Sicillian mafia and Italian are joined. Leo said that it signifies more power to the other mafias.

"How was your day as a psychologist?" He smiled, turning us around so he's now on top of me between my legs.

I laugh quietly, careful not to wake Lucarius. "It was fine." I whisper.

"What was the exciting news you were going to tell me?" Leo asks excited  waiting for my answer.

I smile looking towards Lucarius.

"Lucarius is going to be a bug brother soon."

Leo straightens his arms at either side of my shoulders. He smiles.

"Your pregnant?"

I nod giggling. "Yes, I found out this morning, i took a test."He says falling on my chest, not enough to hurt me but enough to make me laugh. "We have to be quite" I say.

"I love you." 

"I love you too". I kiss him

"I guess we're going to find out if he or she will look more like you or me." Leo teases still remembering a comment I made when Lucarius was born.

"I guess we will.I have a feeling it's going to be a girl though."I say as Leo lifts up my top and  lays his hand on my stomach.

" How do you know? "He smiles looking up at me.

"Mother's just know these things." I reply. "Would you be okay with having a girl?"

"A mini you, of course I am." He smiles kissing me and turning us over so I'm now straddling him. I unbutton my shirt as Leo holds my waist. I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor. I hold Leo's shoulder still kissing him as he moves me forward and back.
I moan as I feel how hard he is under me. I pull away. "We shouldn't. Our son is next to us." I say looking at Lucarius who is still sleeping peacefully. "And we have dinner soon". I say looking back at Leo who is still holding me.

"But" Leo smirks leaning back against the bedpost waiting for what I'm  about to say."I do have to take a shower.... Maybe you can join me and we can take the baby monitor with us to keep an eye on Lucarius."I suggest biting my lip.

"That's my girl". He says standing up carrying me. I wrap my legs around his waist grabbing the baby monitor along the way and wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him every step of the way.

Our family can wait a few minutes.