CHAPTER 27 : "I Never Asked For This."

I open my eyes slowly and stare at the ceiling, I haven't been getting much sleep since I found out I was pregnant and it's also the fact that I'm absolutely terrified about telling Leo about it

I open my eyes slowly and stare at the ceiling, I haven't been getting much sleep since I found out I was pregnant and it's also the fact that I'm absolutely terrified about telling Leo about it. What if he hates me and doesn't want anything to do with the baby?

I rub my belly and my mouth curves, all the bad thoughts disappear. "I can't wait to meet you baby" I mime. I feel moving next to me and I turn my head slowly holding my belly tighter as if it's the only way to protect my baby.

I see a male figure sitting on my bed with his head in his hands. I can sense that it's Leo straight away and my heart beats slower and my grip on my stomach loosens.

"Leo." I whisper every bone in my body hoping that it's actually him and not some lunatic who broke in.

He lifts his head up and turns his head to me, I reach over quickly and turn on my bedside light. It is Leo... Thank god.

"Leo what are you doing here?" I ask sitting up. He doesn't say a tho g he just looks blankly at me and this eyes glide down and down until he is staring at my belly. I look at him confused but then it clicks.

"You know?" I state knowing its true.
"Let me guess Nikolai".

I swear to god I'm going to kill him, i told him one thing "Don't tell anyone yet, I want to tell them myself" and what does he do, he goes and does the exact opposite.

"Leo I-" Leo cuts in "So it's true, your pregnant?"

"I"- I look at him not knowing what to say. "It's true, I was going to tell you but I wanted to wait for the right time."

Leo gets off the bed "Right time?Aurora there's no right time to tell me your pregnant". He walks back and fourth around the room.

"Please Leo just talk to me, please sit down". I say putting my hand on the bed for him to come.

He listens and walks to the bed. "I'm sorry I didnt tell you sooner, I didn't know how you were going to react and I'm sorry you found out from someone else, I just wasn't ready to tell you".

Nik told me that you said you hooked up with some random guy you met at a club.

"That's obviously not true Leo, you were my first, you know that. I just told them that because I needed to tell them and I wasn't ready to tell you I was pregnant so I just made up that story... But we can tell them tomorrow."

He gets up from the bed "No Aurora, I don't want them knowing, I didn't want this. For God's sake Aurora I'm going to be the leader of the mafia, I can't be looking after a kid, I don't even want children and I especially don't want a relationship.. Definitely not with you."

"What?" I say tears filling my eyes. I knew there was a chance of him not taking the pregnancy well.. But I never thought he would hate it this bad.

"And your not ready to be a mother either Aurora, your going to be a psychologist in a few months, you don't have time for a child either. "

I get out of the bed and stand in front of him"Leo this is our baby, we can do this together at one step at a time."

"No, I don't want to, I never asked for this Aurora "Leo spat.

"Leo please I can't do this alone, I need you... Please don't leave me." I whispered begging him to stay.

"Then get rid of it,I don't care, just don't tell anyone about this."

"I won't tell anyone I promise." I promised, looking at the floor,I couldn't bring myself to look Into his eyes.

This isn't the Leo I fell in love with......

Leo made his way to the door but stopped for a second. "You know deep down Aurora I'm not ready to be a father and your not ready to be a mother, you can lie to yourself but I can't." He walked out and closed the door.

I sat on the bed and cried until I had no tears left to cry. I layed my hand on my stomach which made me cry more, Leo doesn't want this.

He doesn't want us.