( first day ) - 1

I took a deep breath as I walked into my new school. I had no friends, no accomplices, so it was just me by myself. Sometimes that's the way I like it. I probably won't make any friends. I don't like people. I could talk to people but no matter who it is, I get all hot, my body tenses up, I start to shake, I lose my ability to speak, I can't breathe properly, I wanna start crying, I cant- I'll stop myself there. Once a person really gets to know me, and I mean really know me, that's when I get a bit comfortable. Anywho, enough with the ramble. I mentally prepare myself as I walk through the gates and corridors of hell itself. (school obvi)

I look down at my map and look back up. Fortunately, it's a new school year so not everybody knows their way around. I won't be looking like a maniac. I focus on my map again and start walking. My eyes glued to the map, I suddenly walked straight into a guy.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean too-"

"Watch where you're going" the guy scoffs. He turns to his friends. One of his friends lock eye contact with me, but he quickly pulls away. They snicker, as they walk off.

I just stood there. Suddenly the room around me goes fuzzy, my ears start to ring. I ran to the bathroom.

As I sit on the toilet, I take deep breaths while sniffling. Trying to calm myself down, the bell rings. Luckily, it's just a warning bell. I still have 5 minutes to find my class. Pull yourself together y/n. After walking around I finally found it. I sit in my assigned seat and wait patiently. The final bell rings and one last student walks in. It's the same guy I locked eyes with. I noticed there's one empty seat next to me. Shit. Please don't sit next to me, please. He walks over and sits next to me. Fuck my life. The person who humiliated me earlier had black hair, luckily he wasn't in this class. As he gets his stuff ready I subtlety looked at him.

His brown fluffy hair and simple style. The way his jawline is so sharp. His facial bone structure is beau-

No.

I focus back to class.

"Alright everybody! My name is Ms. Jackson and today we will just be introducing ourselves."

Oh hot diggity dawg. Amazing! Fantastic! Absolutely wonderful!

Fucking hate school.

The boy with the brown hair sits to the left of me, so he would be introducing himself before me. It would be great to know a name of someone I should stay away from. I listen to everybody's names, suddenly it's almost my turn to speak. I turn to the left of me and the guy speaks.

"My name is Louis and I like to skateboard"

What a wonderful name..
Shit my turn.

"M-my name is y/n a-and I.."

SHIT WHATS AN 'INTERESTING FACT' ABOUT ME. I just said whatever came to my mind.

"I also like to skateboard"

I haven't step foot on a skateboard. Now I focus back in my mind. Louis. It has a ring, doesn't it? Ok let's focus y/n. I slightly look over at Louis and I see that he was already looking at me. We both look away and continue listening in class.

Shit what if he asks me about skateboard stuff? I dont know shit.

*

During class I hate introducing myself. I often pick at my nails, sometimes even bite them too. Bouncing my leg is also bad habit. Nobody really notices, so that's good.

I get through half the day, it's now lunch. I walk to my locker to get my backpack which has food in it. I got my stuff and I closed my locker. I turn to leave but then I'm met with the same group of boys that humiliated me earlier. I flinched really hard at the sight of them. The boy with the black hair and two other boys standing behind him. I could hear the two boys at the back laughing at me for how much I flinched. One of them are holding a phone, probably recording. My breath gets unsteady. Isn't this Louis' friend group? Why isn't he here?

"Sooo.. y/n" he emphasises my name.

"Turns out you skateboard? That's really cool. Would you like to show us a trick?" The guy with the black hair snickers.

He seems to be the leader. He pulled out a skateboard from behind him, handing it to me.

"I- uhm"

"SPEAK UP" he bangs his fists on the lockers.

I flinched even harder. His friends at the back full blown laughing. A wave of heat rushed over me, my eyes started to burn. I could hear my heart pounding. He raises his hand aggressively, as if he were going to hit me. I flinched the hardest at this one. My ears filled with ringing. Every other sound was muffled. I started to cry. Flashbacks came flooding in.

- Flash backs -

"SPEAK UP, I CANT HEAR YOU!"

"dad please go away.." y/n's voice brakes.

"YOU SPEAKING TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT?"

He rattles the doorknob. He bangs on the door. Y/n cries while hiding in a closet.

"Y/N, Y/N!" y/n's dad yells.

- Present Time -

"Y/n! Y/n!"

I flutter my eyes open.

"Louis?-"