( bet? ) - 40

- Louis' Pov -

After seeing Jacob make his way up to y/n, I walked away to let them be. Holding back tears, I knew then and there that I lost y/n.

- Y/n's Pov -

I walk into the bathroom, letting my tears fall.

how have I never noticed how much I missed Louis? he's done everything for me. what has Jacob done? nothing, but make me feel uncomfortable.

- Time Skip to the Next Day -

I walk into first period class. My eyelashes were a bit damp, since I was crying a few minutes earlier. Louis, Jacob and I haven't talked to each other since yesterday.

I lock eyes with Louis, who was sitting down in our desk. The room heats up and I quickly look away.

I sit down and start biting my nails, trying my best to avoid eye contact.

Jacob walks up to me

"y/n, can I talk to you for a second?" he asks

I hesitantly look over at Louis, which I see his face change instantly into hurt.

I stutter, but Jacob drags me up nonetheless. He leads me outside the classroom, but infront of the window so hiding from the class was useless.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday" he starts

I bite my lip, looking at the ground

"about the condom shit.."

I shift uncomfortably

"I-I know I shouldn't have, I was going too fast" I can tell by the stutter in his voice, that he really meant it

"is there a way that we could start over?" he asks, bringing my chin up with his hand.

I stare into his frosty blue eyes, that get slightly covered by his black hair.

he looks down to my lips, and leans in for a kiss. I let him, and he digs deeper into me.

I stand there, not kissing back. I suddenly remember that the class could see everything, so I pull away.

"I'm sorry, did I bite your lip or something?" he says

"n-no, it's not that" I say

he smiles and kisses me more, before we break apart and walk back into the classroom.

I sit down, and I hear Louis' breath getting unsteady. that's weird. I look over at him, trying not to make it obvious. He sits in his chair laid back, chewing on his nail. chewing on his nail?

"Louis are you oka-" I stop myself, remembering that I was looking at him secretly.

It was too late though, and Louis looked over at me.

"what?" he asks, his voice quiet

my face softens, and I sigh