( tension ) - 6

I grab my phone and look up at Louis, he's at his desk trying to find his phone.

"Fuck" I heard him whisper under his breath.

I look down and saw something hard in his pants- no way. No way. No way. No way. His face was red but he was trying to hide it by looking down at his desk.

I quickly walk out of his room and sit back down at the table. What the fuck. I just pause and think about my life and the poor decisions I made that lead me up to this point.

- Louis' Pov -

After y/n walked into my room I decide I should also get my phone. I walk in but stop myself at the doorway. Y/n was on her knees looking for something under my bed. I look at her ass.

"Damn" I whisper

Y/n looked at me, surprised.
Shit did I say that out loud?

"Oh uh I was just gonna- uhm g-get my phone too. Yeah my phone."

Play it cool Louis, play it cool.

I walk over to my desk, knowing my phone was there. Suddenly something hard grew in my sweatpants.

"Fuck" I whisper

No way y/n turned me on. I look down at my desk, hiding my face. I was probably red as a tomato. Do you think she noticed?

- Y/n's Pov -

Louis came back and sat in his chair. The tension was 10x worse than what is was before. As I finished my hot cocoa I had to break the silence.

"Where should I put this?" I ask Louis, holding up the mug.

Looks like he was lost in his thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Oh uh sorry" he was so red.

"Just put it in the sink"

I did as he said and sat back down, grabbing my phone.

*

After 10 minutes of complete awkward torture, I thought it was best if I went home.

"Hey Louis I should probably get going. My mom's worried. Do you mind giving me a ride?"

"Oh s-sure. Not at all, get your stuff and meet me in my car"

I gave him a small nod and got my stuff.

As I got in the car I noticed Louis wouldn't look at me. He asked me where I lived but he didn't even face me while asking. I think it's for the better.

The drive was awkward, I didn't go on my phone because my mom would say it's always rude to scroll on your phone if you're alone with someone in the car. I don't know why, but I agree with her. It's like getting ignored, but them telling you 'im ignoring you' straight up in your face.

Turns out Louis and I don't live far from each other, I just didn't recognize the neighborhood because I had just moved here. But of course, Louis lives on the richer side of the neighborhood. I could tell that he and his family has alot of money. I mean, alot. I wonder why they moved here, they could probably afford a mansion. His house is still pretty big though.