( planning ) - 35

Ella called a taxi with extra seats, just for the sole purpose of our group driving to the airport together. For some reason, Louis and I got placed in the back. Together. Sitting beside each other.

So here I am, stuck in the back of a taxi with the last person I wanna be with.

Ella, Nick and Matthew are loud in the front, talking about random shit. Louis and I are at the back, quiet and awkward. I don't understand how or why we got put together, but we just did.

----------

We've been driving for a while now, and we only had an hour left on the road. I was looking out the window when suddenly I felt something fall on my shoulder.

My eyes widened as I slowly turned my head to find Louis' head pressed up against my shoulder. He fell asleep. My face burned up, my body froze. What do I do?

I panicked, but sat still. Hopefully he just adjusts in his sleep and faces the other way. I take a deep breath and hope for the best.

A few minutes go by and Louis has adjusted. Adjusted more on me. His head is now fully on my shoulder while his lips are touching my neck. I don't know what to do, but I stay still.

I carefully look down at his face. His perfect, relaxed, unbothered face. I heat up and my heart beat increases. His fluffy hair smelt so good.

I shake my thoughts away. I can't be thinking like that if he's right on my shoulder, while his lips are on my neck.

I sigh and close my eyes, maybe after I take a nap and wake up everything will be better.

My eyes flutter open as I hear Ella scream "we're here!!"

I get up but stop when I still feel Louis still on me. I sigh, but start trying to wake him up

"Louis" I say, trying my best to wake him up

"Louis!" I try again, but this time it works

"hm?" he hums in his deep voice

my cheeks burn up but I ignore it.

Louis starts to move but before he lifts his head, I swear I felt him kiss my neck. Maybe I was imagining things, but I felt it. His lips were already on my neck so a little push would be considered kiss. It was so quick, I didn't even have time to react. I looked at Louis when he sat all the way up and his cheeks were pink.

I roll my eyes and open the door, going to the trunk and unloading my suitcase.

We get to the airplane, we made it just in time. Of course, Louis and I are sitting together because that's what he asked for in the very beginning. I don't blame him though, since he would've never known that we would be in a fight. It is very awkward, but I refuse to do any small talk or anything in general. I'm tired and I just want to go to sleep.

My eyes get droopy and in the next second, I fall asleep.

- Louis' Pov -

The plane was in the sky, y/n was on my shoulder. The amount of butterflies in my stomach were embarrassing, but I couldn't help but blush. I don't know why I'm only feeling this way today, being so close to y/n. I mean, on the car ride, I kissed her neck.